X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys in Yiwu China

Considering a trip to China & am going to the Yiwu wholesale markets. Has anybody been there and are there bars or an area that a monger can find his favourite passion..........

Does anybody know anything about this neck of the woods.......?

Comment

The lack of replies is your answer. China is not exactly the hotspot of p4p lbs. The ones that are well known are the Filipina lbs who tour the big cities, like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, but also tend to charge premium prices as they have to recoup their travel costs.

Good luck on your business trip and if you really want to look for lbs, book your flight to include a stop in LOS.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Bobby,

I could wear something tight and come along with ya. Will that suffice?

Comment

I don't even know where it is in the first place. Let alone how to pronounce it.

yiwu
          YEEwu
          YYwu

No matter how I try, it just sound like a foreign car model to me.
          "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

Quite a number of years ago, on another venue, one or two of the more intrepid expats did a quick gg monger recon of Hainan island, the sub tropical island part of China. They felt it was relatively fertile ground for "long noses"... who could speak Chinese. Don't remember much more than that & I didn't save the series of posts, obviously language is a huge issue but they (could speak) & had a interesting time.

I would think Shanghai might be the best destination in the PRC now for mongers.

Comment

The only possibility for you would be the ladies that call your room around 10PM asking if you want a massage.

These ladies are off-duty from the beauty salon located on the second floor of most hotels in Yiwu.

Never tried these ladies. I guess for 350-500RMB they can perform adequately.

Ladyboys you say...I have yet to see ladyboys in Yiwu beauty salons. This is not Thailand after all.

Cheers,

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(Bobcat @ Apr. 28 2010,15:57) Considering a trip to China & am going to the Yiwu wholesale markets. Has anybody been there and are there bars or an area that a monger can find his favourite passion..........
                I don't know the Yiwu wholesale markets, neither in which city they are BUT ...

if they cater to foreigners, there will be hookers around at night. However, prices might be high and service will depend.

There is plenty of prostitution in China, but it mainly caters to the locals. If u speak some Chinese, it will be easier to find yr way but if you don't, it is still possible.

If u feel comfortable in bars, you might be able to find a free date for the night.

But it is nothing like Thailand and better forget lbs. There might be some in the big cities but they will be fairly difficult to find.

A quite straight and not too costly option would be one of the thousands of bath houses you will find in each city. There you usually get 80-90 mins incl. shower, sauna and a variety of sex services.

The inhouse option where they call u after 10 pm might turn out disappointing, and there is no one u could complain to.

In general, if u do it to see whether it might be yr lucky day but don't mind wasting some cash, go ahead, otherwise save yr money 4 better destinations.

Comment

(Steff @ Apr. 30 2010,16:10) Bobby,

I could wear something tight and come along with ya. Will that suffice?
                  Ha Ha     How many days is it?

Thanks Guys too, looks like its a stiffer or rather not as the case maybe.

Back to plan B work the thai market, much better

Comment

Working...
                  X