X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Tourism

hey guys any suggestions which city is the best for a long weekend of fun? thanks
    reflections

Blackpool
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Interesting topic..... certainly Prague & Budapest are worth visiting merely for touristic reasons, beautiful pre-war cities. I don't know anything at all about the TG scene there, assuming there even is one.

I know Istanbul has a thriving scene & is also a real interesting city to bounce around in but Eastern Europe is new tg territory.

Comment

Prague is an interesting city and plenty of GGs available, both P4P and amateur.

I am told, but I have no personal experience, that Riga in Latvia is the best city in Europe for easy sex with beautiful GGs and that there is a growing TS/TV scene.

Comment

ok thanks heard the same thing about Riga. how about Minsk?
          reflections

Comment

(thegame925 @ Dec. 12 2010,00:37) Prague is an interesting city and plenty of GGs available, both P4P and amateur.

I am told, but I have no personal experience, that Riga in Latvia is the best city in Europe for easy sex with beautiful GGs and that there is a growing TS/TV scene.
            I can't second that.

The baltic states are out, they are part of the EU now.
            Most beautiful girls have left the country and those remaining are asking stellar prices.

In most eastern european countries there has been a heavy crackdwon by authorities on prostitution, with the result that finding decent choice is painful and the prices skyrocketed.
            As in russia, where a simple streetwhore now asks for 250 to 300 USD to spend the night with you (and finding them is difficult, they hide in organised groups 'tochka' in highway pedestrian underpasses).
            Exceptions are czech republic and hungary where it is a semi-legal activity, but chances are you will need to search a lot before finding young & tasty girls.

In Bucharest you can have some fun, but limited to overpriced "massage salons" (count 150 USD for 1 hour/one shot) or street whores you can pickup from your car after midnight, but it is pretty creepy. They have some relatively passable TVs there though.

One place I would still recommend for its readily available whores is "golden sands" in Bulgaria, on the black sea coast.
            But it is quite cold in the winter, and probably deserted at this time of the year.

If you like to go on the hunt yourself, consider Minsk. No open prostituion there, but if you go to discos, bars, etc. and make contact, you will find plenty of fun.
            Belarus is still a closed borders country and the girls there will do anything for 50 USD.

Comment

hi thanks for the info. how cold is Minsk in late January/early February? Bulgaria? Is Varna a good place? I am worried that Goldens Sands will be dead during that time since it is a beach resort
              reflections

Comment

(manarak @ Dec. 12 2010,12:58)
                (thegame925 @ Dec. 12 2010,00:37) Prague is an interesting city and plenty of GGs available, both P4P and amateur.

I can't second that.

Most beautiful girls have left the country and those remaining are asking stellar prices.
                That may be true for P4P in Riga, but the nonP4Ps are really easy and most of them still don't know how hot they are...  Have had many a good night in Riga in recent years, and never had to even think about taking my wallet out of my pocket . . .

But you're looking at -30c in winter . . .

Comment

Watch your wallet if you go to Bulgaria! They have the most skilled pickpockets in Europe. Be super careful!

Comment

I'd agree with much of what Manarak said. I spent 3 weeks in Berlin, Prague and Amsterdam and the most fun I had was easily in Berlin. The German FK clubs are awesome, and well-worth seeking out. Had a TON of fun in Berlin but Prague it was VERY slim pickin's and not really worth the effort. I would have had much more fun in any major German city that offers the FK option. Check it out on a google search.
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Was in Budapest and praque over the summer - lots of hot gg's but not sure about the p4p.  

Only went into one strip bar in prague and the prices for a lap dance were enough to turn me right off.  

Comment

I'm a regular visitor to Prague and have been so now for over ten years, although these days it is only once a year for work in October.
                        Prague's best days are long gone and so far as P4P is concerned, it is easily dismissed.

Comment

(farangbah @ Dec. 13 2010,07:20)
                          (manarak @ Dec. 12 2010,12:58)

I can't second that.

That may be true for P4P in Riga, but the nonP4Ps are really easy and most of them still don't know how hot they are...  Have had many a good night in Riga in recent years, and never had to even think about taking my wallet out of my pocket . . .

But you're looking at -30c in winter . . .
                          Well, Bennie, I am not as tall and good looking as you...
                          All my ladyboys told me about you "he handsome too much" when they saw you!

Long conquest battles in discos bore me to death, so I tend to use cash instead.

Comment

I would say January/February is no good time for travelling to eastern Europe (if there is any good time at all). The days when Westeners were kings in this part of Europe are long gone.I was lucky enough to have been there in the "good old days of Communism" when the whore were bloody amateurs and the black exchange rate made life ridiciculous cheap.But that´s history !
                            I might say one still can try Moldovia, there you might find enough girls who are just dreaming to get out of the country and do everything for that.
                            Also in the smaller cities in Romania (not in Bucharest anymore)you find a lot of pretty girls who just want to have some fun .
                            But why not try Cuba where a man is still a man and no woman will shout for police when you tell her that she has a nice culo or even when you touch it. She will take it as a compliment !

Comment

thanks guys--will never travel to Cuba as long as the Castros are in power. besides it is illegal and not worth any potential headache just for a vacation.
                              does anyone know about Israel? any scene there?
                              reflections

Comment

Working...
                              X