X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys in Vietnam

Have done LOS many times and in the spring I intend to try out Vietnam with a few days in Ho Che Min. Sure it has been asked before, but anyone got advice on where the best place to look for GG and costs etc and what the LB scene is like,
    harris11

I have just arrived in Hanoi this afternoon and in a few days will be in Saigon.

I do not know how much time I will have to get away from my Saudi Employers, but I have used the "Search" Function  in this Forum and it produces 4 pages of references, none of which promise much hope.

The best is "Two Weeks in Vietnam" which runs from 2003 to 2009 and can be found at:

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....=saigon

Direct Link to Trip Report "Two weeks in Vietnam"

If I manage to get out and find something, then I will post it here.

Good hunting!

Comment

Found nothing in Hanoi the one afternon I got out.

In Saigon, the non P4P girls in the stores this morning were very friendly, as in "Happy New Year Sir, would you like to take me for a drink this evening?"

So far I've taken 4 GG phone numbers though I don't think they will be used, but the LB Radar has not "bleeped" once - maybe it is too early, last night being NYE.

Comment

(thegame925 @ Jan. 01 2011,15:20) In Saigon, the non P4P girls in the stores this morning were very friendly, as in "Happy New Year Sir, would you like to take me for a drink this evening?"
        Sounds promising.

Good luck harris
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(thegame925 @ Jan. 01 2011,15:20) In Saigon, the non P4P girls in the stores this morning were very friendly, as in "Happy New Year Sir, would you like to take me for a drink this evening?"
          It appears they have more manners than their Thai counterparts, a lot better than "one drink for me ?"
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

In Saigon I am (for once) not in a compound, but in an hotel and by (a fortunate ) mis-chance, I am not on the same floor as everyone else.

Once it dawned upon my addled brain that I could "escape" once everyone had gone to bed, last night , just before midnight, I was off to explore the Club and Bar Scene.

I could not ask the Concierge for assistance in case he informed my employers, but I hailed a cab and asked the taxi-driver to take me to the only bar that I had heard of :- "Apocalypse Now" - this is on 2B Th Sach in District One.

I has been told that
            "Apocalypse Now" has had more comebacks than Sinatra and gets sweatier than a wrestler's jockstrap"

There was a mix of tourists, local trendies, obvious P4P ladies and a few obvious gays.

I asked the barman if there was an LB Club or bar and I think he said "No" (it was somewhat noisy).

I purchased a drink for a girl who was obviously flirting in my direction and, as the barman passed me her drink, he said "She hooker" (Gosh, what a shock! And there was I thinking it was my amazing good looks and physique!)

After one drink I asked the girl to take me round a few bars and I can thus report as follows:

Q-Bar at 7 Lam Son Square, District 1 - some intimate booths - up-market - not a pick-up joint. We looked in and left.

Lush - at 2 Ly Tu Trong Street, District 1- warehouse style interior with art plastered anime drawings on the walls - an upstairs balcony with poseurs and players - more for the business crowd - I can't envisage a tourist picking anyone up here.

Go-2 Bar at 187 De Tham Street in District 1 - This semed fun if debauched. Apparently open until dawn and I reckon an easy place to pick up a GG or maybe a gayboy. Both regular and P4P. - No LBs that I could spot.

I did not stray out of District 1 so I do not know what else there is to find in Saigon.

I could not take this girl back to my hotel and I was not ging to risk being mugged by going to her place. She did not seem to understand the concept of a "Short-time Hotel" or "Love Hotel", but did seem to understand the concept of telling the taxi driver to stop in an alley and  for him get out with his keys - which he did.

I was then ased if I would pay US$20 for a BJ

At 03.00 a.m. I was not going to either refuse or bargain - She did the deed and spat out of the window - whereupon the driver returned, dropped the girl off at the Go-2 Bar (where she no doubt would find a customer who might give her a more enjoyable time) and the taxi driver returned me to my hotel.

No photo of the girl as I did not have a camera with me and I had left my phone in the hotel (Playing it ultra-cautiously).

So, I can't give any information on LBs in Saigon or even what the going rate is with a P4P GG, as I paid that which was asked. for the service provided.

I will not get out again whilst in Vietnam, so I guess this completes my current information on the Saigon Scene.

Comment

(thegame925 @ Jan. 02 2011,10:38) .......but did seem to understand the concept of telling the taxi driver to stop in an alley and  for him get out with his keys - which he did.

I was then ased if I would pay US$20 for a BJ

At 03.00 a.m. I was not going to either refuse or bargain - She did the deed and spat out of the window - whereupon the driver returned, dropped the girl off at the Go-2 Bar.....
              Not only does the elder statesman among us have style in abundance but also the ability to improvise according to any given situation.

My New Year's Resolution......to emulate The Game & be given a BJ in the back of a taxi

Comment

(thegame925 @ Jan. 02 2011,16:38) I purchased a drink for a girl who was obviously flirting in my direction and, as the barman passed me her drink, he said "She hooker" (Gosh, what a shock!

I could not take this girl back to my hotel and I was not ging to risk being mugged by going to her place. She did not seem to understand the concept of a "Short-time Hotel" or "Love Hotel", but did seem to understand the concept of telling the taxi driver to stop in an alley and  for him get out with his keys - which he did.
                If she's a rockin' don't come a knockin' as the old saying goes

Brilliant reading as always good sir
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(thegame925 @ Jan. 02 2011,16:38) ..I can't give any information on LBs in Saigon or even what the going rate is with a P4P GG, as I paid that which was asked. for the service provided.
                  Au contraire mon frere

I think you have provided a very succint snapshot of current market conditions.

And all without getting caught

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Banged a cute vietnamese GG from Saigon once in SIN.
                    She told me she has many beautiful friends in Saigon.
                    Maybe she can give some info.
                    I'll try to find her mail addy to ask her.

Comment

I went out in HCMC last weekend and met a decent looking LB in a bar in the backpackers area. She was 19yrs, probably 5"10 with no tits. After having a few drinks and much conversation I was informed that there are a number of LB's who work in bars but rather than there being specific LB bars, there will usually just be one LB working at a bar with other GG's. You will pretty much have to expose your intentions and ask in each bar if there is a LB who works there.
                      The girls also said not to go with the LB's who ride around on motorbikes. Apparently they are "no good".
                      Be prepared to spend 1.5 to 2 millions dong for a ST. There are a couple of ST rooms near the bars and they charge 100 000 dong for their use ($5).

If anyone is dropping through and wants to go for a look, PM me, as I'm now based in HCMC.

Cheers
                      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
                      X