X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My adventures on LA Craigslist

I was not sure where to post this, but I figure here is as good a spot as any.
    I was feeling bold and horny this morning so I went on Craigslist,
    on the m4t section. That's men in search of trannies.
    Curious to see what happens. If anything does, I will report about it here.

Here's my ad:
    I am a good looking, fit, healthy, professional, seemingly "straight" and horny male; very oral and sensual, up for just about anything safe and fun. Stats: 6ft, 190, black hair, brown eyes, 7 thick uncut inches, versatile, 40s.
    Looking for cute, young asian or hispanic t-girls, tv, femboys, sissyboys or pantyboys. Must be pretty, smooth and feminine. What you're packing is unimportant as long as it's functional Uncut is a +
    420 friendly, other than that no drugs or tobacco please.
    Open to nsa sex, an ongoing casual thing, or . . .
    If you would like to know more or see pics, hit me up.
    Although I am not a newbie at this, this is my first time posting here, so I have no idea what I'm in for. Just trying this out to see what happens.
    Thanks for checking out my post.

I case you guys are wondering, 420 is herb
    NSA is no strings attached.
    Yes, I also lied about my age. People don't believe me when I tell them how old I am, so I think I can get away with shaving a few years off my real age in the interest of getting laid.
    "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
    Salin' on a summer breeze
    And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
    -Harry Nilsson

The fuckers flagged my post for removal, WTF?
    Will try again.
    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

I posted there before I made my first trip saying I needed a young Ladyboy to show me around Pattaya. That was back in 2009. Got a few responses but as I ws told, why bring a bag lunch to an all you can eat buffett? Good Luck
      TEXASMAC

Comment

Interesting to see how this develops.

I read that they were tightening up the ship a bit on Craig's List...

Plus it's famous for fakers.

Also - thanks for the heads up on the abbreviations - I had no idea about them!

Good luck!
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Thanks, man.

Okay, here's the ad I just responded to, and some pics of the little minx.

I rarely do this but its always hard to find the right man.
          I am new to this whole cross-dressing thing.
          I and a very petite body. Slim and totally smooth.
          Love romantic, sensual men, with a sense of humor.
          Well hung is always a plus.++++
          I just got a wig in the mail and sum panties..so im ready to go.
          I am open to find something on a regular basis.
          if this sounds good to you. plz send face pic.
          Attached Files
          -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Front view.
            Attached Files
            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

We'll see what happens
              -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Good luck, sounds like a fun experiment Stro'

p.s I think it might have been the 420 reference that got you pulled ?
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Damn, I hope that wig is glued on properly, I wouldn't want it falling off half way through coitus...      

That would be a fast end to the illusion. Nookie she's not...      

Anyway, good luck with it & I will wait to learn how it goes.   GO THE STRO'...        
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I responded to three different ads yesterday and . . .  nothing  

I'll keep trying for a while and see what happens.

Also, I'm thinking about going to a local club here where they have a t-girl night. If I get my courage up enough to go I'll report here, of course.

Just as a side note, I've "come out" to two gay friends about my attraction to lady boys, and they were both totally cool with it. One is a woman who lives in BKK and she hit the lady boy bars with me when I was there this last time. The other is a dude, and he offered to be my "wing man" if I wanna check out the t-girl night at the local club here.
                    I have not told any of my family or my straight friends, and I don't plan to.

No GDS, I don't think it was the 420 reference just because I saw a lot of others with the same thing and they were up no problem. Actually, I think it was that I put that I was looking for "Asian and Hispanic" in my subject heading. I think this may have been offensive somehow to some PC douche, but who knows. Anyway, I took out the the "Asian and Hispanic" and the ad stays up, even with the 420.

Thanks for the encouragement, Pacman.
                    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Strocube, I wouldn't worry too much about your first ad being flagged - there are some psychos on CL who post repeatedly and it seems they don't fancy competition as every so often they flag other posts in the same section to get the dumbass mods on CL to remove them...this then clears the field for their ads.

I've seen it happen all the time in the T4M sections on CL here in HK...you'll get Pinay or Indonesian LB on tour in HK, sitting in her hotel or hostel room, staring at her mobile and wondering why the punters aren't calling...they log onto CL and see that the ad they posted X hours ago is now 6th, 10th etc under all the new ads posted by the other Pinays and Indos in town...they then go on a flagging frenzy and flag all the other ads in the section to try to get the cretins who run CL to scrub them. You don't seem to have to give any justification for flagging apart something general like "post too frequently", "illegal" etc. It's up to the CL mods as to whether or not to delete, and I guess some of them prefer the "better safe than sorry" approach - I guess particularly as the ads are free, there's more downside for CL in not deleting and then getting into trouble later.

(Totally off-topic but the other hilarious thing I've seen on another site that hosts ads for P4P girls, Vicesisters, is that the admins there set up a reviews section where punters can post reviews of their experiences with the P4P girls who advertise there. Some of the craftier girls go on there and post glowing reviews of themselves...usually ending with something along the lines of "Love to see you again, darling. John"! Then some girls started hopping onto the ads for OTHER girls and posting negative reviews - things like "she didn't show up", "her photos are fake" or even "she smells"! As a result, the reviews section is totally useless, but heaps of fun.)

Comment

Thanks, TripleZ
                        -Harry Nilsson

Comment

I am enjoying checking into this thread for the updates...

I echo Pacman...

"Go the Stro...!"
                          SHEMALE.CENTER
                          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Thanks, guys.
                            Unfortunately, it's just been a whole lotta nuthin. Just crickets and tumble weeds.
                            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Alright, I kinda wanna check this place out tomorrow. It's like a mile from where I live.
                              If I go, I'll report back here.

http://www.tgirlnights.com/

I know some of the pics look really scary, like longshoremen in a dress, but maybe there will be some decent ones, who knows.
                              -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Working...
                              X