• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuban Fem Boy

Cuban femboy at Boca Ciega

post-43-2-20791-IMG_6107.JPG
    post-43-2-20974-IMG_6101.JPG

Hot stuff bro!    

Not sure if it's easy for Americans to visit Cuba nowadays but she's worth a visit for sure!

And a note about the first pic,,,think it's sexy when a girl has at least one of her arms over her head. But most girls when dancing keep their arms at their side.

Of course with this one, don't you just want to tie her up to the tree?

Comment

Now THERE is a rarity... so much so that I had to 'Twitter' the event! Thanks, Saintly.
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

It's not too hard for Americans to go to Cuba. In California the way it works is you drive to Tijuana Mexico, take flight form there to Monterey, Mexico, and form there straight to Havana. The Cubans will not stamp your passport, so U.S. authorities will have no idea where you've been. They'll think you were in Mexico, which of course you were!
        "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
        Salin' on a summer breeze
        And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
        -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Saintly, great job finding her! Got any more?
          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

When I lived in Miami, back in the day, the Cuban trannies were hot, hot, hot.... & the ggs were really attractive & cool too. Much more so than other Latinos I was familiar with in the US up till then, similiar to Brazilians in a way.

Comment

Some of you respected members must be wearing rose tinted contact lenses or something because...... I keep looking, but just can not see any attraction in that skinny, goofy, flat chested specimen in red.

Am I all alone with those observations

Comment

Alone? No. My sentiments exactly.

I normally don't comment on a girl's appearance but I will make an exception here.

And if I ever need a proxy for my opinion on matters covered by this & other forums, I nominate Khun Pentire, I haven't seen a post of his in years I didn't agree with. I am just too polite to say anything most of the time...      
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Thank You Paccers.......It's in the post

Comment

Roberta
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X