Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayout Club London

Ok so im sitting at home last night flicking through my latest light read
    " why E=MC2" by Brian Cox . Around 11pm my brain was spinning around tring to comprehend chapter 4 about hyperbolic space geometry and so i thought ill pop down the road to the Wayout Club to chill out.

Havnt been down there for around a year now but was very pleasantly surprised by the turnout , this place is packed to rafters from midnight onwards and after 20 years in business some of the same faces are still to be seen every Saturday ( the guys not the TV/TS i may add)

It seems to live in a time warp this place and one supposes that this is the charm for want of  a better word. lets face it the Cabaret show is as tacky as it gets and the guest singer usually lip synches along to some song in the  current Gay top 10. The customer base seems to vary from anorak wearing oddballs to the tweeded University Professer .. ha ha

There were a few stunners around and they seem to be hero worshipped by many of the guys. hard to describe it any other way but hero worship. Some of the A List trannies do appear to be and act like a golden Goddess and many seem to have a smartly dressed Gentelman on hand  with leaky wallet to provide the drinks and other requirements

A dozen PI Ladyboys were on hand to any who feel like bedtime gymnastics afterwards but the A List Causasion trannys seem to get the eyeballing but they are un approachable in the main unless you have been intoduced by the inner sanctum

All in all a great night and ill try to get some pics as there was one S&M TVwho was 100% sexy as hell with leather corset , black stockings and leather cat o nine tails for naught boys ... now  i can see why these guys hero worship these people..

If they had a lap dancing room in here someone could be very rich soon, why this has not been done i dont know. mmmm. £20 for three and half minutes most normal clubs charge . Some charge £40 for five minutes.
    food for thought

A great night out and i will be back more often  ,  the three minute walk home is a trial at times though  

(Tomcat @ Mar. 20 2011,19:41) The customer base seems to vary from anorak wearing oddballs to the tweeded University Professer .. ha ha
    A double sighting of *you know who* and Pr Ziggy

Thanks for the update TC.. The lap dance room is a sound idea, but it seems these lassies are a bit too hi-so for that caper..at least for now
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Yes, thats the reason obviously. perhaps it would need to be a seperate business so to speak. The Wayout is where they go after the arse greasing to chill out after all.

But a Lap Dancing club for TS in London would be viable if you could get the honies to strip off. They wouldnt even have to take it up the arse to earn good money. Its money for old rope.

Like you say there are not probably enough prepared to do it. I cant believe that im the only one who has thought about it. After all there are no Gay Lap clubs as far as i know..maybe the same thing.

Comment

Yeah, I can't believe there aren't a few goers in ol' London town ready to earn some extra dosh.
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Is this the place in London that has the basement where open sex with TS's takes place? I read somewhere about such a place but cannot find the article now.

Comment

no. that is stunners..
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Great memories, TC. Glad to see the place is still going... strong!

Blimey - a three minute walk home, eh? That's like your own private Nana Plaza!
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(gart4571 @ Mar. 22 2011,08:05) Is this the place in London that has the basement where open sex with TS's takes place? I read somewhere about such a place but cannot find the article now.
                There is also a place called Sweet Wednesday(could be the same place not sure). Sweet Wednesday has website, and it looks as though lots goes on two wednesdays a month. It is beneath the Central Tube Gay pub.
                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Wayout is near Fenchurch St or Tower Hill not Central line . There were/are a few TVs who runs spin offs in the West End which is where it probably is

Thanks for the tip anyway , ill check it out later

Comment

update

Wayout moved from current location due to Charlies Bar where it was based has gone bust.

Its now around the corner tempory basis until it Moves  to the final location in the Minories in two weeks time. I popped in saturday but didt like the temporary set up one bit. Same ol faces and they need a bit of marketing as some of the PI lot are well passed sell by date..

Maybe the Minories location will be better . Ill update later

Check out the website

Comment

Nothing so fun here in Dallas.
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

I will be in London for a couple of days in three weeks and will (unusually for me) be there over a weekend. Would be curious to know whether any BMs have been to the Wayout Club since TC's update from August of this year. I've never been, and am tossing up between heading over there or alternatively just calling one of the Thai LBs currently plying their trade in London. Didn't sound that great based on TC's description, but the flip-side is that there is nothing like it in Asia (albeit that there's other interesting places like Nana Plaza, Patpong, Orchard Towers, etc.)

Yes, I know the London-based Thais are hideously expensive, but the one and only benefit of booking them as opposed to flying to BKK is that the London girls will show up at your hotel room wearing stockings and heels - you will almost never get that in BKK!

Comment

The Wayout has moved to the new and final location . I think its on the Minories itself now and better so i heard

Dont get there before 11.30 as no one turns up until then

better check the website for the actual address

Only a few percent are shaggable

Comment

Working...
                          X