Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julia Ribeiro in London - has anyone visited her?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julia Ribeiro in London - has anyone visited her?

Although I usually stick with Asian LBs, I am sorely tempted to try this hot young thing from Brazil. Very feminine and passable, just a really pretty girl.

She's on eros and has her own website but I can't find any reviews anywhere. So ... has anyone seen her? Julia is based in London.

If not, I might just take the risky step of seeing someone with zero research. She's THAT attractive ...
    Attached Files
    QuietRob

Oh my God - she IS amazing!

Maybe TheGame925 has some info on this one.

If you have a link to her site I'd be grateful.

I imagine she's very expensive and fully booked up every night!

http://www.youtube.com/v/5vxhHfaB0bY...hl=en_US&rel=0">http://www.youtube.com/v/5vxhHfaB0bY...hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390">
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Her online BLOG!
      Attached Files
      SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

One more pic...

Her EROS page!
        Attached Files
        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

£200 for one hour

For her this seems very good value - but who knows what she's like, eh?

Even so - she's so cute that I'd take a chance if I was in London.  
          Attached Files
          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Cheryl Cole with a Dick. Heaven..............

Comment

Oops, I forgot to include her website link when I posted my original enquiry. Thanks, Bumpa, for adding it plus some more photos.

Yes, she is extremely tempting. I just like to have at least some idea of what I'll be getting for my 200 quid.

She's definitely on my to-do list
              QuietRob

Comment

Sorry - this is one I had not seen before - Thanks Rob - I will ask around!

Comment

(thegame925 @ Apr. 04 2011,23:56) Sorry - this is one I had not seen before - Thanks Rob - I will ask around!
                  Brilliant! Any info gratefully received. God, she's mouth-wateringly delicious ...
                  QuietRob

Comment

I've been tempted for a long time but there's been a right tussle over what she's like and allegations flying back and forth on the hungangels site, with her accusing Raskia Lorenz and vice-versa...

Her posts can be accessed here
                    a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

Linky no worky!
                      SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(walteruk @ Apr. 05 2011,20:25) I've been tempted for a long time but there's been a right tussle over what she's like and allegations flying back and forth on the hungangels site, with her accusing Raskia Lorenz and vice-versa...

Her posts can be accessed here
                        Thanks for the info. I just joined that site and was amazed at the tangled complexity of posts there. So many accusations, denials, allegedly fake reviews. Wow, too much drama for me. Life's too short to get caught up in all of that.

Fingers crossed, I should be seeing Julia later this month. If I do, then expect an honest write-up here good or bad.
                        QuietRob

Comment

If I get a cash job I know where I am heading

Comment

(Bobcat @ Apr. 06 2011,00:50) If I get a cash job I know where I am heading  
                            If you get there before me, please let us know what she was like!
                            QuietRob

Comment

For sure, at that rate I hope it includes a bottle of wine

Comment

Working...
                              X