X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipgloss - New TS Club

Run by a group of 4 PI Nurses who are also a part time singing group called " The Happy Slappers" who revealed this at the Wayout Club last night ( i suppose they are all part time hookers as well)

Will be every Friday somewhere in Brummie land. You will have to google it to find out where it is exactly  

It called "Lipgloss"

LIP GLOSS

Fri Feb 03 2012 at 09:00 pm

Venue : EDEN BAR MARQUEE, 116, Sherlock Street, B56 NB, Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

An extravagant and classy event will finally be in town. An exciting night of entertainment enjoyment and fun. This event aims to give the transgender community a safe place and a warm environment, where they can be themselves and have fun.

There will be a surprise opening number showcasing the beauty and talent of some of our Lip Gloss friends. With lots of live performances from other T Girl friends, all the way from London.

Also joining us is DJ Gareth Davies a professional DJ from the Way Out Club in London, who will be happy to do a two hours set in his own formidable style to keep the atmosphere buzzing and keep us entertained.

This special night will be hosted by our talented friend Miss Ara Carmina and Lip Gloss's very own Miss Amanda Roberts.

Plus a very special guest appearance of Miss Danni Dee ( with her long legs and high kicks). So expect a high level of entertainment. If you wish you can view her page at www.facebook.com/thedannideeshow

It is now also revealed that two of the casts of Hit Channel 4 Series "My Transsexual Summer" will have a special appearance on the night. Another reason not to miss this great opportunity to meet these guys who gave us inspiration through their difficult transition. Meet Karen and Lewis on the night. You can ask questiosn, have a laugh and enjoy the night.

During the night, one lucky T Girl will be crowned as MISS LIP GLOSS QUEEN OF THE MONTH.

£ 2 entry for the whole night. Includes food buffet... plus! special treat for the Early Birds.

No dress code, feel free to wear what is comfortable.

For the out of town girls visiting us, there is a safe and very well lit covered car park, 50 yards from the PUB door.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

For those UK bms, sounds like a better venue than the Wayout Club, or the other place that was posted about in the past.

After someone visits - please post a report!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Only problem is it is in Birmingham. Hmm.............

Well good luck to them.

Comment

Fear not ladies, i live in birmingham and have been to this three times now.
          the first one was cool, with the ch4 people there. place was packed.
          i had my eye on the blonde one (drew), but she never swam past my hook.
          but since then it has halved.
          its a strange night, there are circular tables laid out and a buffet as you would expect from the portly filo,s, so it feels like a wedding.
          its hit and miss with the quality , but the filos are easy enough to pull.
          afterwards most poeple head to the village inn.

the next one is on friday 1st june, which is the start of gay pride weekend.
          im expecting it will be busier and pull in a few more from around the uk that will be here for the weekend.
          ill be there if anyone wants to give it a looking.

Attached Files
          you cant polish a turd.

Comment

anthony, thanks for the update! I think there are a few forum members in that area, so hopefully you can set up another expedition to the club!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
            X