X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore - Where to Go

Chaps I am off to S'pore soon and need to know where to go for the action so to speak, I have some detail off the trip reports and will connect with Roxy. I have picked up Orchard Towers is the place to go, but can someone help, is it easy to find ?? directions would be appreciated. Also any other places to go for LB abd GG action.

Thanks

Orchard Towers....ask any taxi driver
    It is at the West end of Orchard Road, a very long shopping street in downtown Singapore.
    Irish bar opposite is called Muddy Murphy's....upstairs bar with a window street is the closest equivalent to Big Dogs in Nana Plaza....watching all the girls arrive for work by taxi between 8 and 9pm.
    Bars open until 2 or 3am. About 20 bars I guess on 4 levels
    LB bar is Crazy Horse on top floor.....not exclusively LB's, nowhere is in OT or Spore. Crazy Horse has mostly Thai lb's. Singaporean lb's work the pavement outside the main OT entrance. You will always see a dozen or so walking up and down. Don't usually turn out until 10h30-11pm, and will be there long after 3am.

Changi Village is the other lb haunt. This is near the airport at the very East end of the island. I have never been, but it is girls staning on the pavement, drive past, quickie in the back seat unless you are staying at an airport hotel nearby

Where are you staying? What hotel? There are dozens of the big hotels all withing walking distance of OT
    Mister Arse

Comment

PS - Definietly hook up with Roxy. She is class! But, she is very busy right now....just started college, so contact her well in advance
      Mister Arse

Comment

Hello Stewart, thanks for the info, I sent you an email before reading your post. I am staying at the Shangri La think it is reasonably close by ??

Cheers,

Comment

>>> am staying at the Shangri La think it is reasonably close by ?>>>>>

5 minute walk....perfect. And the nicest hotel in Singapore.
          Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 21 2003,09:37)
            >>> am staying at the Shangri La think it is reasonably close by ?>>>>>

5 minute walk....perfect. And the nicest hotel in Singapore.
            The Shangri La was my mum's favourite hotel in Singapore, she stayed there many times and liked the Garden Wing best.

Comment

>>>>he Shangri La was my mum's favourite hotel in Singapore, she stayed there many times and liked the Garden Wing best. >>>>

Are you saying your Mum was a hooker at OT?...or have I misunderstood!?

Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 21 2003,09:48)
                >>>>he Shangri La was my mum's favourite hotel in Singapore, she stayed there many times and liked the Garden Wing best. >>>>

Are you saying your Mum was a hooker at OT?...or have I misunderstood!?

Umm? You misunderstood but seeing it is you and I edited a previous post of yours I'll let you off!

Comment

Working...
                X