Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Ladyboys in Scotland???

Hi,

I am 22 male chinese from malaysia. I am now in dundee , scotland. I am very lonely since I separated from my ladyboy gf back in malaysia...I need to find someone..but I only like asian ladyboys...help anyone???

Join the club horny jon, I for one think it should be mandatory to have at least one asian ladyboy in scotland.
    sunday morning I had the pleasure of booking a vietnamese LB in my home town,,,which is a rare occurance up here in the topend, she is in town for another week and has got my pay cheque for another visit before she goes..
    Try face-pic.com but be careful the ones with kilts...

bali-ken

Comment

>>>>I am 22 male chinese from malaysia. I am now in dundee , scotland.>>>>

This is highly suspicious???

Thaipan is this you???
      Mister Arse

Comment

Thanks for the reply. My name is jon and non the other. I have just arrived here like 2 years ago and my search for a nice asian ladyboy here has ended up in vain over and over again. Maybe they are just in hiding or shy. I strongly feel that the world should not be prejudice to ladyboys.

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 26 2003,11:06)
          >>>>I am 22 male chinese from malaysia. I am now in dundee , scotland.>>>>

This is highly suspicious???

Thaipan is this you???
          Sorry Stewart, not me. Where the hell is this place Dundee anyway?

Comment

Hornyjon,

I live near Glasgow and have searched high and low for an Oriental LB anywhere in Scotland but no joy!

Best I can suggest is take up rugby, at least the pain in your body from playing it will take your mind off your long lost Malaysian LB!

Are you working at Ninewells by any chance?

Comment

Dundee is an hour away form dundee. I don't work in ninewells. I study in dundee uni. Really wish for some asian LB action!!! argh..dundee is such a bore!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (hornyjon81 @ Aug. 28 2003,11:27)
                Dundee is an hour away form dundee. I don't work in ninewells. I study in dundee uni. Really wish for some asian LB action!!! argh..dundee is such a bore!!!
                Hi Hornyjon! I was just kidding you about Dundee, I know it very well, considering my father was born there!!!!

I hope that you are not doing the Town Planning course at Dundee Uni! Dundee has the worst town planning lay out in the world !

Comment

C'mon guys, Scotland is so close to London and this city is full of Asian LB's. Why don't you bounce over for a weekend?

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I am taking town planning as well. I am doing science. Hop over to london? Where abouts? I am fresh to the Lb scene here...but I really hope to meet some nearby...any clues???

Comment

London??? If so, expect London prices...one of top 3 most expensive cities in the world, for lb's as well I am sure
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Sure folks, but as long as it's only a "hop over" and not a lt stay, it's absolutely worth it.
                        For all newcomers: Ceck out the Wayout Club (near Tower Hill St.) every Sat. evening.
                        http://www.wayout-publishing.com/

Enjoy

MK
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                        X