X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ts scene in norfolk, va beach

Please help me I am here for a week and I need a TS any body know anything about the scene or lack of (which I am afraid of). thanks

I can't help you but I saw the location and had to chime in...

When I first moved to the US in '87 I worked in Virginia Beach. I stayed at 'The Sundowner' hotel on the seafront and worked as a busboy at a breakfast restaurant owned by an old Polish couple close by! My first site of those funny Shriner folks.

Loved it!

(Long before my LB fetish kicked in, though! So - sorry I can't be more help!) Mind you - there were lots of lonely sailors wives!

Comment

Ahh..... Virgnia Beach.

I'll tell you what you WILL find, although it will only frustrate the hell out of you.

Background: Lots of sailors bring home Philipino wives, some Korean, Japanese etc. but mostly Philipino.

About 18 years later, you get these other-wordly beautiful half caucasian, half Philipino teenage girls that travel in packs around the malls. I just called them angels.

They have the most beautiful features, skin tone, hair, everything. The worst part is they KNOW they are the shit, and they have the biggest attitude you've ever seen. (Not bitchy, just completely unattainable)

They all look like Thandie Newton. Or Francine Dee (if you know who that is, but without the giant juggs).

Actually, come to think of it, with their half caucasian genetics, they do come a little curvier and bustier than most asians.

I miss those angels.

Comment

When the Americans pulled out of Clark Air Base & Subic Bay Naval Base, in the Philippines, a few just left there Philippino wife & off-spring behind, a few of the off-spring have filtered into the P4P industry in both destinations, Subic / Olangapo & Angeles city. They can take a bit of finding, but they are there, & some real nice ones,.... Angels as you say grunyen.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
        X