X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peanuts, Hollywood, CA

I touched a little bit on this place in  my other post regarding my recent trip to LA.  here is the deal;

Peanuts is the only dedicated TS bar in LA, which in itself is a shame in a city of  10 million or so.  The Queen Mary is still around for crossdressers, i guess,  but for real  TS you must go to this  shithole on Santa Monica  blvd.  and that is only  friday and monday nights!

you pay 10 bucks at the door [not worth it];  you go inside and listen to very loud  disco  shit at top volumes; you check out the cute TS, some of whom are asian.  I was with Alex and  Bueno and we met  Ramboz there, and we all had a booth and eyeballed the place. over 20 bucks for one round of drinks, and Ramboz was drinking sprite! what is this, kings castle 3?  some of the  girls in here are stunning; this IS hollywood after all. Some, as I said, were asian, probably filippina and a few Viets, and i even met one Thai named Saigon [why not just name yourself Bangkok?].  But  Alex and I were just in there hunting for talent, and the girls were  not friendly. Unless you have 200 bucks for them, and if you are happy with a handjob, you can not approach these girls.  Bitchy and aloof, and all hookers;  what's the point of being in a place like this?  This is not Obsessions; you can't take the girl you think is the cutest and take her out for 20 bucks and have fun all night; this is one of the most expensive cities in the  USA and if you want to play around with these shit-don't-stink  prima donna's  you are paying through the nose [so they can put some powder up theirs]. Fuck that.  we all piled out of there and into  his Caddy for the  cruise  back to the valley at 230 and left those over-priced skanks on the sidewalk looking for some sucker to  buy them up. it wasn't going to be us.

skip this place.....it's nothing special

Jon

Hello All,  I agree with Jon on all points, Peanuts visit was my first and some eye candy but $200 is almost half the fare to LOS from LAX !!!

And YES !!!  I hope it does not destroy my reputation but   but YES, YES, YES, I apologize, I was drinking SPRITE  

I would rather spend the $10,000 DUI fine $$ in LOS !!!

Gotta be cool in LA,  I've spent enough time in the LA County Jail .
    DAN

You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

thats OK Ramboz, i drink soft drinks most of the time as well and especially when i am driving. i only mentioned that in the post so that people would get the idea how much 4 drinks cost in that shithole, even when one of them is just 8 ounces of sprite in a glass. That sprite cost them about 25 cents; they charged us 6 bucks.

any questions?

by the way, check my review of our meeting in the Virtual Bar...... I hope you like what i said about you. and every word of it is true. nice meeting up with you.

regards Jon

Comment

Working...
      X