Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you little time to spare whilst in Singapore, don't go looking for ladyboys in Lucky Plaza, Clarke Quay or Golden Mile Complex or even Bugis Junction. If anything they only go there to shop in the afternoons. (except Clarke Quay where it's a late night thing). They are few and far between, take it from me.
    If you live here or at if you are staying a couple of weeks and have time on your hands then by all means try your luck. It's like finding a needle in a haystack.
    Stick to the recognised areas like Rowell Road (lower end), Orchard Towers (higher end) or even Changi Village after midnight if you're in Singapore for a few days.
    http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

• On the other hand most of the hair salons in Lucky Plaza seem to be staffed by at least one ladyboy, albeit older and less attractive ones -rushed off their feet on Sundays of course but idle on the other days -I did see one stunning young Filipina there last year but I was on a leash and couldn't follow...
      Dexter Hines

Comment

• I'm in Singapore later this week - not for the F1 grand prix, but I gather there may be quite a few Thai LBs either already in town or arriving in the next couple of days to cash in on the expected influcx of horny tourists! Can someone who is already on the ground give us on update on how the talent in Romeos and Crazy Horse is looking this week?

Comment

• OK, so I went to Romeos last night...the talent is plentiful and there is some decent quality there. The only issue that you might face is that while virtually every girl working in Romeos is an LB rather than a GG, based on my very unscientific survey I would guess that at least a quarter of the girls are posties. If you prefer preops, the posties will be happy to direct you to their preop friend

I ended up with an LB named Q who works at Cascades in BKK and has appeared on Ladyboy Ladyboy and Franks Tgirls. She is very good company both in and out of the sack. Very good English. She has a very thick, functional cock...as I'm a top only, I can't be certain, but I'm not sure I would want that thing in me even if I was a bottom! It was hard enough sucking on it...

She is friends with the famous Jenny who used to work in Guess Bar...Jenny is apparently also in Singapore at the moment but working in Crazy Horse rather than Romeos. I will pretty head to CH tonight to try and find her.

Comment

• Booyakasha! It's been years since I visited the four floors. Great to read an update. Brings back fond memories. Dummy Plug, Si Geena and I met our girlfriends there. All around the same time. I believe those two loverboys are still with their gals. I'm not.

Post up some pix if you're able to. I think I know who Q and Jenny are. Nice!

Comment

• Part 2 of my mini Singapore Orchard Towers TR...I did in fact go to Crazy Horse and have just finished my session with ex-Guess Bar Jenny. God do I regret "cheating" on Q by not just calling her instead of going to CH. Details to follow...

First, on Crazy Horse...for those who've not been, it is both much larger and also a lot darker than Romeo's. For a relatively shy monger like myself, that has some attraction as both factors make it a somewhat less high pressure environment than Romeo's. Not to say that I don't like Romeo's, but it's kind of disturbing when you can see half a dozen LB staring at you with the shark eyes and making the "I come to your table?" beckoning motion at you!

I would say that the LBs in Crazy Horse tend to be more Amazonian than the Romeos girls. There are plenty of stunners, but I would say the proportions are roughly the same as with Romeo's so from a quality standpoint it's much of muchness. If you like 'em tall and leggy (some easily 6 feet tall or more in heels), head to CH. If you prefer petite, head to Romeo's.

Jenny was not in CH when I walked in, and after doing a quick scout around, I posted myself near the door so I would see her if she came in. As luck would have it, she showed up not long after I got there. I quickly headed over and introduced myself as a former customer of her's from Guess and we headed over to a table for a drink.

Other BMs have posited that just as dogs age in "dog years" (roughly 7 dog years to 1 human year), LBs have "LB years". That is definitely the case with Jenny. I had not seen her since 2007, and the intervening years have not been kind. Having said that, I was driven by memories of a sensational session we'd had in the old short time rooms above Guess back before Guess moved to its present location, and long story short, we agreed to head back to my hotel near Orchard Road.

We started with some Thai massage, and the conversation we had as Jenny worked me over (not in that way!) was freaky to say the least. I won't go through every single detail, but between her claim that the majority of the other LBs working in CH and Romeos is on yabba, to her request that I fly her to HK for a week every month so that she could be my girlfriend, I was really wishing she'd finish up and get out. (Trust me, it was painful.)

To be fair to Jenny, her service standards have not deteriorated as badly as her looks have, and I would say that aspect of the session was more than satisfactory.

In fact, I was all set to give her a positive review...but then she went to the mini bar fridge and helped herself to 6 little bottles of spirits on her way out. I've just toted up the damage...SGD90 bucks which is about 2 thirds of the normal short- time fee of SGD150 bucks (bit higher this week because of the F1 premium though). Boy, I can't wait to see the hotel staffer's face tomorrow when I check out and explain that I knocked off 90 bucks worth of booze in my hotel room...

Gents, Jenny is a complete trainwreck and unless you enjoy drama during your short time session, she is now one to avoid. No wonder Jay gave her the flick from Guess Bar.

Having said that, if you are passing through Singapore, I strongly recommend stopping by OT. I'd be willing to bet that outside of Thailand, the 2 LB bars there have the highest concentration of LB quality than any other spot on the planet at the moment!

Comment

• (friedfrunk @ Sep. 24 2010,13:59) Booyakasha! It's been years since I visited the four floors. Great to read an update. Brings back fond memories. Dummy Plug, Si Geena and I met our girlfriends there. All around the same time. I believe those two loverboys are still with their gals. I'm not.

Post up some pix if you're able to. I think I know who Q and Jenny are. Nice!
                I will post up pics of both when I get back home to HK tomorrow.

The more I think about it, the more positively I rate Q - just a very pleasant companion with no dramas....even the "walk of shame" through the hotel lobby was no big deal as she dresses stylishly enough to blend in.

Comment

• Here's a pic of ex-Guess Bar Jenny (as distinct from the dozens of other LB Jenny's on the scene!) - she is one to AVOID:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• And here's Q - she's had some nice bolt-ons installed since this pic was taken.

93502.jpg

Comment

• I'm back in Singapore next weekend for the first time in 6 months...anyone been to either Romeos or Crazy Horse in Orchard Towers recently and have any stories to share?

Comment

• I went to Romeos last night - thought the selection of preops was slim, maybe only 4 or 5 (versus about 10 posties) but perhaps I got there too late and a lot of the preops had already been taken!

There is a former ATS "superstar" currently working there - she will be there for the next 2 weeks, for the benefit of anyone who is or will be in town.

Comment

• I'll be in Sing the 2nd half of this week... any clues as to the superstar's identity? Cheers!

Comment

• Yeah... why so cryptic on the ID of the 'famous' one?

I feel sorry for people relying on LB P4P in Singapore.

Their only saving grace is that it's not far from Thailand!
                            The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

• (L B Q @ Jun. 12 2011,15:09)  Yeah... why so cryptic on the ID of the 'famous' one?
                              She retired from the BKK P4P scene a couple of years ago and while she did not explicitly request that I not "out" her on an internet forum, I suspect that's because she was trusting me not to do so! I was actually shocked to find her working in Romeos as I thought she'd retired from all P4P...got the feeling that she's a bit embarassed to be back in P4P.

There are only a couple of preops working in Romeos at the moment anyway so any BMs who are in Singapore and are curious can just head on over there and ask to see all of them, if you know the girl in question you will clock her immediately. And if you don't, this discussion's a bit academic!

For what it's worth, I was also in Crazy Horse last night and there are more stunners working there at the moment than at Romeos...thought the selection at Romeos was ok but not great whereas you'd be spoiled for choice at CH. Not sure the proportion of preops vs posties (not to mention real girls!) working in CH though...it's about 50/50 in Romeos right now.

Comment

• My money is on Chompoo!
                                I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Working...
                                X