Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any LB clubs in San Francisco ??

Hey everyone,

I am new to this site and to No. Calif. (from LA). Does anyone know where the LB's hang out in SF ? I would appreciate as much details as possible (name, address, directions, etc.)

Thanks,
    VJ

Divas in SFO--check out web site and check out yahoo group---triple ectasy. They have on their home page a great compilation of US city tranny bars

Comment

Years ago, there was a San Fran venue called Pinocchio's/Finocchio's.
      I do not know if it is still in business.
      Please forgive me, as I do NOT wish to come across as sarcastic. That is my disclaimer.
      Okay, here goes:
      You may be a lot better off saving your money for eventual trips to Bangkok/Rio/other Third World ladyboy venues.
      Why?
      Well, neither San Fran transsexual nightclubs nor their ladyboy patrons will weigh lightly on your finances.
      Then, again, up to you........
      Best wishes,
      Mr. Lonely

Comment

mr lonely hit the nail on the head, have lived here for twelve years and i could sum up the lb scene with one word, "joke", not only are they ugly but the cost is way out of line, what you spend for an hour here you could get a hole week with a new girl every night in bkk. save the money go to bkk, im sorry there is no substitue for bangkok if there was we would all be going there, good luck
        joe p

Comment

There are few "lookers" in Divas but as Mr.Lonely has correctly pointed out you will get taken to the cleaners. Their hourly rate is so out of line as to be laughable. Plus, for the most part, they seem to have a built in stopwatch in their brain and will finish you off and out the door you go. Not worth the time or effort but "up to you." Save yourself for the "Mecca" of Ladyboys and go to Thailand as often as possible

Comment

Mr L..... Pinocchio's/Finocchio's long gone. Was the longest (no pun intended) running establishment on Broadway at one time. As was said by others, save your bills up for a trip to BKK. Don't waste them in SF. I know about the quality of service, I live in SF.

Lotusman

Comment

well Jo I know the LA scene and the San Francisco scene and there is no Queen Mary type of club in SF. The Queen Mary was the greatest tranny bar of all time next to Sally's Hideaway in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Aug. 25 2004,13:12)
                well Jo I know the LA scene and the San Francisco scene and there is no Queen Mary type of club in SF. The Queen Mary was the greatest tranny bar of all time next to Sally's Hideaway in NYC.
                You're kidding about the Queen Mary Reflections, right?

It had to be the worst shit hole for hagged out old drag queens in the universe. There were, I kid you not, ex NFL players that liked to dress up that went there. These were nasty, nasty queens, who went around saying "why don't any of the guys talk to me?" And the pathetic guys that DID talk to them were even worse. Bleh, bleh, bleh! Thank god it was shut down!
                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

have you been to Sally's Hideaway in NYC in the late 80's or was that before your time?

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Sep. 03 2004,12:54)
                    have you been to Sally's Hideaway in NYC in the late 80's or was that before your time?
                    Before my time. By the time I finally got my ass to NYC, the mayor had shut down all the seedy bars that catered to perverts (like me).

NYC felt very safe, but very booring. I was happy to get back to LA (that tells you how booring it was).
                    Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Working...
                    X