X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian ts in europe

Could someone tell me if there are asian ladyboys (+18)available in Europe, (UK,France, Netherlands,Switzerland,Germany, Italy...) I have been with an asian ladyboy in London ant it has been my first experience.So sweet....
    Thank you for reply
    [email protected]

Hi Alexander

For Switzerland, Germany and to little part have a look at the http://www.transgirls.ch. Some comments can be found and price information. Hope it helps.
    Marco

Comment

Amsterdam redlight district as a wide selection of Transexuals - both south american and Asian LB's

For a more "private" affair you could try Sarita's a TS brothel or "privat huis" has the dutch call them.

Cheers
      Too old to die young!

Comment

Is Jannie still in Amsterdam? Go for her.

A few years ago, I visited a place in Berlin. For the life of me, I'm not sure how to find it again. A great little TS place, though there were only 2 working that night. One was a dog, the other was hot, but was a pre-op. Actually that the first experience for me. Just a BJ...since I'm a post-op lover.

I wish I could help. I'd recommend that place again. Not sure if they have Asians. Seemed they had a rotating crew.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Actually I never saw Jeannie in Amsterdam. Not sure if she ever worked there and I'm over there quite often. Club Sarita - the old Must Have Club - is ok, but quite expensive, compared to the windows. The girls in the windows charge you EUR 50.- for a very brief encounter (suck&fuck as they say - but don't get it wrong: THEY suck and YOU fuck.... ). But for around 70-80 EUR you get more or less whatever you want - which is still the cheapest fare in good ol' Europe. I haven't been to Sarita for quite a while but check out yourself: Amsterdam, Sarphatistraat 187, Tel: 0031-641749150 or 0031-641667283.
          Zurich forget completely, it's heavily overpriced and there are just a few girls working in apartments. The best - because the most girls around - in Europe is London - but the most expensive of course as well. Then I'd say Amsterdam and Hamburg. As far as I know there are a lot of girls in Barcelona, Rome and Firenze but that's primarily street-business. I tried it, but I hate it. Same goes for Paris, most of the girls I met there are working in the Bois de Boulogne. And you have to be really careful with streethookers. That's not my thing. Too stressy! I'm looking for fun and relaxation. Have stress enough in my job.

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
          X