Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scene in KL

Hi folks,

I have soon to relocate to KL. Any advise on the scene there?

Cheers ... Chilli

actually, Stewart has a letter out to a local LB there as we speak by the name of Gina. we are trying to get her to comment on KL for the new Tourism page, same as Stewart did for Spore and as Salma did for Cebu in the PI. as soon as we hear back we will let you know, Chili, and whatever info she provides [if any] will be posted on the new tourist page.

sorry, i have never been there meself so i can't comment on it

Jon

Comment

I went to KL a few years ago.

I really dont have much to say about Lb scene there but suffice to say my mate and I had been out of our hotel 5 mins before we were aproached by guys and gals offering us and i quote "tall women, short women, fat women, old women, young women, white women, yellow women, brown women" As we were starving hungry and most of the food on show looked gross to say the least we werent interested and it got kinda annoying but im sure they are there for the finding.

We got taken to one place by a taxi driver, kinda like a gentlemans club and had a pick of about 10 GG's. the one I had was from thailand and she was a honey. The sad thing was she was virtually a prisoner there along with the others and according to her hadnt been outside for months.... It was all quite distressing actually and I left before I did something I would regret.

Some nice bars and clubs tho, check out 'The beach' or find an irish bar, think its called O'Reillys (original iIknow&#33 its full of expats and im sure they could point u in right direction.

Sorry cant be more of a help

Comment

Lots of very attractive LBs in KL (they are called "aqua" there). There is a street where they hang out. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name but it is behind the Hotel Plaza. Most taxi drivers will know where this is. There are lots of them - more than a hundred. Prices range from RM 30-60 for short time - RM 60 is less than US$20 so very affordable.

There are also some places which have LB cabarets where you get the better looking LBs. It is harder to pick up these LBs but definitely possible. Again, I don't have any names but your hotel concierge should be able to help you out.

In my opinion, the LB scene in KL is as good as it is in Thailand. Enjoy!

Comment

wow....this sounds very promising....maybe I will have to check this place out in the winter? so far, Peter, your information is all we have for the Malaysia section so that will be what we will be using until we get more info, if you don't mind?

Jon

Comment

Dear fellow members,

I posted this before in April and here you have it again.
            I've been to Malaysia several times in the last 6 years. The scene there is quite different as the muslim government actually forbids any kind of transsexuality. If they catch one, they might be arrested if they are Chinese - if they were muslim Malay, they go to prison for sure (it's called "religious police" and they're raiding the clubs, parks, etc.). Nevertheless there is a scene but a very small one, downtown KL an area called Jalan Bukit Bintang. They don't have ladyboy bars there, the girls actually frequent the gay bars. Best hangouts are the Blue Boy disco, round the corner of the Regent hotel, the Velvet, which has a drag show at midnight and the Liquid Club, which is near central market. I've always stayed at the Federal Hotel, which is ok with overnight guests and mid-prized.
            But my absolute secret tip in Malaysia is Malacca. If you're there you should think of a night stroll through the park at the foot of St. Pauls Hill. It's full of LB's, looking for a nice white ass....
            ...and a BJ on a park bench on the hill overlooking the bay is something I don't want to miss!

MK
            PS: pls check out also facepic.com. Tere are many Malaysian LB's, who I guess would be happy arranging a date. But be careful, ALL of them want to leave their country, no matter what it takes. They're under a much higher pressure than their Thai sisters.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

If I remember correctly there are usually LBs working in the Hard Rock Cafe.

Comment

Also, check out http://www.klservice2u.com/shemale

And wonder Chow Kit, specifically Lorong Haji Taib 1 and Lorong Abdul Rahman 2, which run north off Jalan Sri Amar after 9 or 10pm. They stand in the doorway of their rooms and charge about US13.

Comment

I have met a LB from the klservice2u site.
                  400 MYR about 100 usd. girlwas quite femine , but nothing like girls on the site.

The girls on the streets mentioned are quite ordinary & abrupt.

KL is nothing like as good as Thailand & Indonesia.

Karne

Comment

When I met Gina in KL a couple of months ago....really nice girl by the way...she was very nervous about the religious police thing there. She liked the idea of going to Spore to work, but was VERY nervous about doing anything too high profile in KL. However, she is studying and working in a beauty salon, so has a proper job and all that
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Thanks folks,
                      I seems not to be that bored like 15 years ago when I was last time there. I just can remember a dark rat hole like bombay with walk-in houses, full of Indian GG's. ... Jon maybe we can meet up, hopefully I will head there in December.

Chilli

Comment

Thanks folks,
                        I seems not to be that bored like 15 years ago when I was last time there. I just can remember a dark rat hole like bombay with walk-in houses, full of Indian GG's. ... Jon maybe we can meet up, hopefully I will head there in December.

Chilli

Comment

Hi Chili...

yes, i would be happy to meet you there but not in December; I was thinking more like Jan or Feb. But, come on boys....we are getting conflicting stories here! Peter and Mai-Kee seem to think there is lots of ladyboys to be had here [Peter said more than 100!]. But Karne says that there are not so many and that the quality is down there, especially compared to the girls we know and love from Thailand. which one is it? I suppose I will just have to go down there and scout it out myself; it's only 2 hours from BKK; but i don't like Karne's description of 'ordinary and abrupt'...that sounds like something i don't wanna deal with.

Jon

Comment

Yeah Jon, check it out - and especially Malacca. The city and the area around is worth a visit anyway. But pls don't expect anything like the scene we used to know from Thailand. It's all very hidden and you NEED a guide there. So I'd highly recommend to check out one of the cuties on facepic.com to show you around.

Enjoy
                            MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Yes, lots of them and the best of them are better looking than the girls in Bangkok - I kid you not! But there is no question that the scene is not easy to find. I had to do some serious scouting around. But if you go to Chow Kit and to some of the places that have ladyboy cabarets, I think you will not be dissapointed.

Comment

Working...
                              X