X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for action in london

I am on my way to merry ole London in the morning to see a friend.  Any of my Brit brothers know of any LB or GG action in London?  The friend I am going to visit also goes to LOS with me.  He says there is ZERO action there.  Is he right?  Please help a brother out.  Happy holidays to all!

Well there is some good action in London but expect to pay through the teeth. If your on a short trip the best place to look is www.eros.com , follow the links to the London page. The girl I would recomend is Camila, she's from Singapore and charges about 120 pound and hour, that's 9000 baht and you are definately out the door after an hour. She will top and bottom but will not kiss on the lips, too long in the west I suppose. She's a sweet girl though and is based in Lancaster Gate north of Hyde Park. There are some other stunners around but most will charge 200 pounds an hour ( I don't want to even convert that to bhat). You can normally find what you want in London, but expect to pay. Best of luck to ya.
    Beer Baron

Comment

GEEEZ LOOOOOOUISE!!!! Unless you want to flush yer monry down the toilet, takle old BB's sage advice. Jerk off, put the 150 Quid in a jar, and get yer ass to Thailand ASAP!!! Think of the deviant stuff you could od for that money!!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!

Comment

Agreed. I have spent money at home on lbs of questionable attractiveness, recieved poor service and afterwards wondered to myself why did I not simply put in a jar for spending in LOS, as BB says.

Comment

yes I agree there are some nice girls here but your looking at the best side of £300 per hour for some !!

Comment

The "Wayout Club" every Saturday and "Stunners" are the places to be!

Enjoy
            MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Mind you having said that I did spend some time with Joanna Jet once will have to try those clubs .

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys. Just got back and you were right! Cold, expensive, and stuffy! And that was the girls! Saving my baht for another trip to the LOS!

Comment

Wow! Sound like Korea. $100 USD entrance fee to the impossible to find bar. $40 / drink (and boy do they drink shots fast), and $250 for about an hour. And, oh, did I mention they aren't attractive?

Comment

Have only found 1 glorious asian girl in London (Leila, in Paddington) £150 for an hour, but what an hour.
                    She left for the USA in early December, just for the Winter.
                    She returns in April, and I`ll be first in the Q to have my wicked way. Absolutely adorable !
                    For our local friends I`ll give her number when she gets back.
                    Yobaya.

Comment

They are definitely highly overpriced (as the whole city is) and have an attitude, but they are at least just around a corner for somebody who is stuck in good ol' Europe and a lot of them are actually very attractive! London is still the European TS Mekka!
                      http://www.eros-london.com/sections/tvts.htm

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by
                        only found 1 glorious asian girl in London (Leila, in Paddington) £150 for an hour, but what an hour.
                        Her ad on Eros says UKP 250 per hour.....how did you get 150?

And, yes, she looks fabulous.....I'll be passing through London in March, that is very tempting!
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Stewart,
                          apologies ! Different Leila, and the one on Eros is not nearly as good !
                          Asian Leila advertised on rxxx.com, (add removed about 3 weeks ago) and was based in Paddington, and she was just £150/hour.
                          She will call me upon her return, and I`m sure she will advertise again. Will let you know when she gets back if you wish.

Yobaya.

Comment

Anyone got any other recommendations for an active Asian TS in London??
                            Unfortunately cannot get to Asia for a while.
                            Seriously thinking of seeing this carla Lebon who advertises on Eros. Anyone seen her before??

Cheers
                            Ancapall

Comment

Some of them look pretty good. Lelia looked great and I liked Zoey and Simone.

Comment

Working...
                              X