X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting up with post-op girls in HK

I like post-op girls, but live in HK and can only rarely go to Thailand. I here a lot of girls travel to HK to work. Does anyone have any advice on how to hook up with the girls here?

I know a guy called Masahiko used to post regularly and live in HK. Is he still out there? Or can anyone else help?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bruce...

Get in touch with Nataee... Terrific girl and will be back in Hong Kong in a couple of weeks or so. She's a pre-op, but she may have information that will help you in your quest!

Natalee can be found on the contact pages of the Clubhouse, or specifically HERE...

Good luck,

stogie

Comment

Masahikou! please help! sometimes he reads this board regularly and sometimes when he travels he doesn't....I am sure that if he reads here he will be happy to help you out. He knows the HK scene better than anyone and he knows Som!! just the chance to be in the presence of that angel almost makes ME want to fly off to HK.

sorry, never been there meself....can't help you there

Jon

Comment

Hi

I€™ll try to meet up with Natalee as soon as she gets back here(HK).

But if you guys know about any other pre-ops girls hanging around in HK I would appreciate a post

Thanks a lot
        /Todd

Comment

saw a VERY hot lb in fenwick on lockhart rd. . .not sure if she was pre/post op because a japanese guy was all over her and got her out the door within 2 minutes of her arrival. .i chatted with a couple of her friends - thai gg's. . .

Comment

I'm in the same boat--in HK and can't find the time to get away even for a weekend. Ocassionally, there are post-ops working in Wan Chai. Neptune and sometimes Fenwick usually tries to keep them out but sometimes isn't sucessful. There's a King's Corner girl in town now but her schedule is a bit unpredictable. Check Thai Hut.

If anyone has any inside track on girls in BKK, please tell them that there's a market opportunity for them in HK!

Comment

... to find out what is going on in the HK scene (in near real-time you will find) check in at ICERED, an HK chat/bbs website. You can search on ladyboys and get names and numbers (not many though, and no one I've heard of) and advice.

Comment

any updates on this. Is the knowledgeable Masahiko out there???

Comment

There are a couple of girls working now in Wan Chai. Bee is a little cutie with brown hair who speaks perfect english. She has a post-op friend who looks a bit more rough but acceptable.

I don't have any luck with Icered...any other suggestions?

Comment

I just don't see it - what is the attraction of post-ops??? If you want a pussy (which I don't!), then why not go for a gg?

Please explain.

Ch

Comment

Working...
                    X