Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help?  any lb clubs in the los angeles area?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help?  any lb clubs in the los angeles area?

Hi Guys,

I'm new the LB scene and am just curious if anyone knew of any LB clubs in the Southern California area?

Newbie-

Originally posted by (EDM @ Nov. 11 2005,12:32)
    Hi Guys,

I'm new the LB scene and am just curious if anyone knew of any LB clubs in the Southern California area?

Newbie-
    Club 7969, aka "Peanuts" at 7969 Santa Monica Blvd in WestHollywood is ripe with shemales friday nights and monday nights. In the Valley, North Hollywood there's a place called "The Lodge" with lesser lights on a saturday night. There's a real dive in East Hollywood around Santa Monica and Western called the "Blacklight".

There is however no real "ladyboy" haunt as most of these ts's are considerably larger, more western and, though i hate to generalize, not as feminine as the best of the thai ladyboys. Still, Peanuts has been known to show off more than a few beauties around midnight Friday. A large number of the TS's you see advertising on ErosLA will turn up over the course of a late friday at Peanuts. Or you can just call them directly from their ads and cut through the bullshit of trying to wrangle a freebie. Up to you.

But there is NOTHING nothing NOTHING like nana plaza or soi bangla or walking street pattaya anywhere on this side of the pacific.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hey EDM. I go to LA often and head right for Peanuts on a Friday night and Monday night. It gets hopping about 11:30pm so don't go early. It is a great Tranny bar and the girls are all pros but you may find some in transition too. I have met all types there over the years. Don't hustle them outside of the bar b/c the cops are all over them--use discretion. The Lodge is so/so. NOthing like the old Queen Mary on Ventura Blvd back in the day.

Comment

Working...
        X