X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakarta

Got a question for those ATS travelers in the know.  I'm heading to Jakarta shortly, and read through the posts as well as Jon's Tourism section.  OK, I can't seem to find the one section of this large city called Taman Lawang; Jon calls it  "an exclusive area of the city which has nice houses, manicured lawns, and ladyboy hookers!"  

Exclusive and nice indeed!  I can't seem to find it on my map ... it's not listed in the index.  Can you give me some clue where it is Jon?  NW, SW, SW, NSN, etc.?  hmmm... My map doesn't seem to have hookers listed at all  

Also the Statium Bar, is I presume down by the Stadium ... right?  DuuHH!

How about massage parlours ... someone on the site talked about one that they recommended.

Thanks for all the advice.  Great site.  Good forum.  I'll also watch my English as the Tourism section admonishes "Be warned; the english spoked here by most of the girls is very shaky" ... not to mention the English spoked by farang moderators

The good Doc john

Taman Lawang is in the Menteng area,,5 mins by taxi, from the city centre.
    The Massage joint your refering to is Hotel Melawai,,Blok M area, about 15 mins from city. Press button to 6th floor,turn left..
    When are you going and how long for,?

Bali_Ken

Comment

dr john
      i,m in jakarta now until 24th december so call me on my mobile when your there 08176712513 and ill show ya all the sights.
      donnnnnny

Comment

whilst in the area of Hotel Malawi dont forget the oil mens basr in the same area

The trade is good from around 9 pm , try "top gun", & the new babe factory "dees place"
        All taxi drivers know these bars of Block M. Down a side street right of entrance to Pasaraya mega store.

After 11 pm most young things head around to Lintas Malawi, next to the Malawi hotel. Its possible to get a student bed warmer for 300,000 Rp for the nite.

As for the massage at the 6th flloor, try the double..locate the cutie with the long hair (Rini ?) ask her to bring a friend for a real work out. Many girls let you come in their mouths.....

Ive heard

Mike

Comment

Donny, Ken, Karnevil:

Thanks so much for the tips. Donny, unfortunately, I've got to postpone Jakarta for at least a month. Also, appologies to all of you for being remiss and not replying sooner, as I've been traveling almost constantly for a month (but -- again unfortunately -- not to Jakarta). Well this all sounds very promising, and my prior experience in Jakarta has been VERY satisfying. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Mmm.

Comment

any taxi driver will know where Taman Lawang is; it really is a strange place and is in the middle of a nice section of the city [or is that a contradiction of terms in JKT?]. 40-50 ladyboys walking around and approaching every car window as they pull up; a perverts dream! maybe that's why i like it so much there!

Jon

Comment

Working...
            X