X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phnom Penh Scene

Just a quick question...I know PP doesn't have a big gogo scene like Pattaya or BKK...but what is the deal in PP? Do the girls barfine/freelance in the beer bars...is the game the same in PP as it is in Pattaya? Please let me know...THANKS!

Easy and Sleezy,
    PATTAYALOVER

Yep...No GoGo's in Phnom Penh and the bar system is similar to Pattaya where you pay a bar fine. There are also a number of disco's to go hunting.
    In PP I don't recall seeing any ladyboys but at Martini's in Siem Reap there was a group of them and one was stunning.
    Don't forget that Odet (Obsession's) and little Sara or Sasa (Cascade's) plus one or two others are Cambodian.

Comment

Haven't been to Cambodia since 2002. Has the accom improved any. Seemed to be pretty ordinary and over priced.

Comment

...as a novice PP visitor in Oct 06 I tried to do my homework and find active bars. There are a few websites/forums that are similar to this one....check them out. The one place I enjoyed was Martinis....not connection to the Siem Reap place. I may have unintentionally "stiffed" the bars,but I never paid a barfine and no girls ever talked about them.......happy hunting
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

stay in flamingos hotel, go to walkabout across the road and pick up free guide to the bars.
          there are freelancers at walkabout, sharky, and martini. ($10-15 ST, $20= LT)
          lots hostess bars with barfines- shanghai, dv8, rose etc... ($5-10 BF and negotiate fee with girl, maybe $20+)
          massage parlours like sakura, chay hour.... ($4-5 massage $10-$20 sex)
          brothels on street 63, sony guesthouse, toul kourk ($5 +)
          and don't forget sophies ($1 tip for all the girls who give u sample BJ at bar, and $10 each for those u take to room)

Comment

Working...
          X