X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London

Any of you guys got any ideas of places in London that you can meet lb's in? I will be passing through twice over the next week
    Mister Arse

Philbeach Hotel, 30-31 Philbeach Gardens, Earl's Court, London SW5 9EB...Monday Nights....Cant say there attractive but they're there. I can give you a few names of some clubs that you can go on the weekend... I have never been to any of them i just know where they are so couldnt recommend but the guys and gals i know that go have never complained... remember where in london now so know real lookers...or if u wana pay... http://www.eros-london.com/sections/tvts.htm

Hope this helps...

Beef
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Hi Stewart,

check out the Wayout Club (http://www.wayout-publishing.com/). Every Saturday night, near Tower Bridge. It's by far the best Tranny Club in Europe and full of girls. 90% of the good looking Asians and Latinas are hookers (with incredible high prices around 200 - 250 BP), those who look like Ozzie Osborne are the English girls - and for free!
      If you're horny enough to invest a little fortune check out this site as well. Some of them are extraordinary stunning - unfortunately the prices as well! I can recommend especially Naomi - a nice girl from Mongolia with no attitude!
      http://www.eros-london.com/sections/tvts.htm
      ...and I can't recommend to stay at the filthy Philbeach, although Jimmy's bar in the basement is nice and on Monday packed with mainly English girls.

Enjoy
      MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hello Stewart,

Trawling through my records I come up with the following:-

Ted's Place,
        305a North End Road
        London
        W14 9NS
        United Kingdom
        Tel +44 (0)20 7385 9359
        Ted's Place has a TV/TS night every Thursday. It opens around 9pm and stays open till late.
        Place generally fills up around 11pm.
        It is a bitch to find as there are no signs, just a recessed white door with a bell.
        Have confidence and ring!!
        Ted's Place isn't really a club, it is a small dark, smoky and seedy basement bar with an attendance of between 20 and 50. There is no guarantee you will find any TSs there but there are generally a few popping in and out.

I've never been able to follow this information up so be a little wary

Anyway what's a Scotsman doing hanging around the Big Smoke?

See you in early Feb.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Ted's is actually not that good anymore after Ted died a few years ago and I'm actually not quite sure if it's still open. It's usualy the hangout for the English chicks and there were always plenty of them - if you like the 6,2" tall rugby player statures with blond wigs....:laugh:

MK

Comment

Tell me more about London MK? lol. U appear to be the man the knows!!! I hear stunners has changed location and is good now adays....

Whats up with the Philbeach?? As i said ive never been....

Im yet to attend one of these places.. I got some TV/TS friends who dont know im into TV/TS so i gota keep a Low/P but ill go one day....lol

Comment

Hi Beefy,

the Philbeach is THE gay hotel in London with a bar at the basement - run by a great guy Jimmy, Scottish - of course... The whole place is owned by a Thai guy, who is a bit sleazy and stingy. Never invested a single dime in the last 7 years - that's the time I use to go there regularly 3-4 times a year. There was quite a nice restaurant at the ground floor - "Wild about Oscar", which closed 1 or 2 years ago and then they opened a fabulous Thai restaurant - of course - run by a nice LB and some cute gay waiters as well. The hotel itself is really a filthy, lousy place, where you don't want to stay even for st. The rest is great - very special atmosphere, uncomparable with anything I know. Packed on "lipstick" Monday with the Ozzie faction and on Saturday before they all leave for the Wayout Club.
              There's also another club "Transmission" - a monthly happening, which is also mainly frequented by local TG's, but an experience as well...
              http://www.trans-mission.org/tx/txindex.htm

Enjoy
              MK

Comment

Well Stu you mean get a good looking girl for free in this town ? First you have to incredibly good looking ( coming from Scotland that definately counts you out !

Second, you need to find a club that has decent TS girls - NO buddy - full of the most ugly trannies I have ever had the pleasure to witness ! These so called "ladies" call themselves "beautiful" because they wear red lipstick smeared over there face like a clown, a wig that looks like Einsteins hairstyle and dressed in a tight black dress with there five guts spilled all over it holding a pint of beer !!!!!!!!!!!

So you think fuck it I'll pay for it ? 95 listings in eros - and guess what same old trannies there and those that are good looking want to suck your dick for $400 for half an hour !!! Oh and the really good looking ones are so chic they will only chose those clients they like - fucking woe 's - go suck my fat dick bitch - in your fucking dreams !

In conclusion, you're better wanking yourself off fella. As Grandad always used to say,

" When you've got a fucking good right arm you don't need a partner " !

Bricktop

Comment

I phoned Jodie from the Eros list one night. Dya what the cheeky cow said. I should be more polite when ringing as she is a lady and if i was a gentlemen i would have conversed with her prior to asking her if she was free anh how much it would be to service my needs....lol...this is after she asked me if im being serious and if im pissed stoned or under the influence of narcotics.......

Comment

Cheers MK......

Comment

Beef,

Stay away from that mad italian ho - she is definately 1 short of a six pack and a real nightmare that you really don't need. I would recommend Gloria HIGHLY. A bit rushed but excellent butt, great personality(Italian) and she is a right dirty little minx !

Bricktop

Comment

What a small world we live in Mr.Bricktop sir....i saw the crazy woman in china town a few nights ago with her dwarf like minder.....my friends commented on her and wat they wud do to her..if only they knew....lol

as for gloria om with u...lovely girl..lol

Comment

I can also recommend Foxx who is very friendly and an Asian LB (Malaysian). She is in Shepherds Bush her email is [email protected] and can be found on Eros.

I saw Gloria a few months ago, she is stunningly beautiful but it felt a little too much like business.

Also I have seen Najwa around and about and think she is pretty hot. These girls are all around £150 per hour.

Comment

Well, one's trash is anotherone's treasure, as someone said here once. I can't recommend Foxx. Been with her some times. Very greedy, very business-like, although cute, if you like the petite Chinese look!

MK

Comment

MK-You are stealing my lines-LOL!! And that saying is SOOOOOOOOOO true, isnt it?

Comment

Working...
                              X