X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bali girls

I 'm a new member from Australia who is looking to take a trip to Bali or SE Asia early next year. I'd like to meet some good looking and very feminine LB's on this trip. What are the prices in Bali? Is it better to go to Thailand instead? With all this bullshit going on in the world at the moment does this make these places dangerous?
    Bali-Ken. Which part of Bali does Fiona live? She's my favourite on your site!

>>>Which part of Bali does Fiona live? She's my favourite on your site! >>>

She is just North of Kuta. Great girl

Her contact details are probably in the Clubhouse. Otherwise PM me
    Mister Arse

Comment

Aussie Tom
      Sorry for the long delay mate,,but have been in bali since 17dec.
      About Fiona,,she has a steady as far as I know,,lots more prettier Lb's in Bali at the moment.
      Thing about bali is its allways changing,,allways has been a rotation of girls as well as lb's coming and going from places like JKT or Surabaya,,granted you have some that have forgotten where home is and have stayed on in Bali..
      Just an indication of how cheap Bali is compared to LOS, in oz$ a beer will set you back $1.00 a comfortable room $30.00
      and an all night guest will be approx $40.00 Lb or girl.
      Thai airways has direct daily flights leaving at 4pm from Bali,recent prices were $450.00 return so you could have the best of both worlds by seeing what Bali has to offer then jump on a plane for a week and up to Bkk in just 4 hrs..
      Great way for Ozzies to see 2 countries basicaly for the price of one...
      Let me know what your plans are,,I'll do my best and introduce you to many nice people..

Bali_Ken

Comment

wow ken its 5000 rhupia for a beer there ya

Comment

Hey Donny
          The exchange rate is 6300rph at the moment,,US 8300.
          Sure,,most of the beer bars sell you a cold bintang for 7000,,supermarkets are 5000rph.
          We buy small bintang for 3000rph.
          Places like Spybar, Santa fe bars are charging 15000rph to cover for the entertainment..
          It really amazes me,with all these cheap prices, I still manage to spend heaps..

Comment

fantastic much cheaper than jakarta mate) where there all charging between 20000-65000 depending on where you go

Comment

Thats why I stick to places like Bali & Pattaya,,bangkok, like Jakarta is way over priced.
              Especially for a guy that likes to sit back and sink 20/30 beers on a good night.

Bali_Ken

Comment

fucking piss pot)

Comment

Working...
                X