X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys in saudi arabia - riyadh

Hi guys, I a ladyboy lover for a long long time. I am from saudi arabia now based in riyadh and looking for some fun. I have tried some Filipino ladyboy or Thailand ladyboy. Anyone with contacts to help me out ? Thanks all !!

please send your replies to [email protected]

Regards,
    bestshemale

Hello Bestshemale,

Welcome to the forum

I cannot help you with contacts in Saudi. I always understood that the authorities there frowned on those sort of activities

When you say you have tried Thai and Filipina ladyboys I guess you mean outside Saudi?

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

there is a girl in sydney who hails from saudi arabia
      she is as stuck upas hell and charges $200 an hour, there are about 100 conditions on her web sight too meet her and pay for the privilage
      she also chats at amm australia sydney room under pussycatdoll
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I think Donnny is referring to Darlene who is 1/2 Saudi and 1/2 Pakistani. She competed in Miss International Queen 2006. I have a photo of her from the talent night competition.

Since you say you are Saudi, I am sure you are very aware of the situation in your country. I worked there for 3 years and I found there are no open ways for lbs to be there. If you want to meet lbs you must travel outside Saudi and the Forum here has lots of information about where to meet them.
          Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

thats her
            have you seen her web sight?? she posts the address when she is advertising in the daily telegraph in sydney

Comment

It is very risky for TS's to operate in Saudi.

http://www.vicesisters.com/ which is a useful site for those not familiar with a country to find providers does not include Saudi on their lists.

The nearest Arab country with regular visiting TS Providers is UAR - Dubai.

Alternatively, if you are wealthy enough, you could fly one in, choosing someone with an appropriate visa from the Vicesisters site.

Comment

darlene is one sick puppy

Comment

have you met her aussieguy???

Comment

ye I have actually donnny...I use to chat with her on gay.com when she was still living overseas///then had a blue with b4 she got here....then reappered on gay.com with a different name...she lured me to the hotel she was staying at here in melb...we done the deed...then drove her to the airport where she was going to Sydney...Of course she got on "the game". but would never admit it. When i went for a trip to Sydney, and went to the Taxi club, I saw her there....and she had the most fucked up attitude and ego to match...She has pissed of a lot of people since coming to Syd, including herclose friends and she has scammed a lot of guys, she has even been beaten up a couple of times...but I still don't think she has learnt.

Comment

Working...
                    X