X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johore road Singapore

Does anybody remember this area for ladyboys in Singapore in the 1970's? It was a wild place with stacks of slutty Chinese and Indian ladyboys and it would leave Hi Boss for dead. too bad it's gone.

from the trip reports forum

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

That place was lady boy heaven. A veritable cornucopia of talent some of it rough some of it wonderful. Despite its rather rustic look it was a very lucrative area for girls to work in its heyday and it often attracted visiting professionals.

I remember on one trip there after travelling a few thousand km's to get there hooking up with a girl who lived one suburb away from me in my hometown.

Its demise and the demise of the opium dens with their associated debauchery was a sad day indeed for Singapore

Comment

How could I have missed this thread! This is where I lost my ladyboy virginity!
        The whole area was torn down, I think in the early 80s. What stands in it's place now is a supposedly temporary market for dry goods like salt fish and coffee powder of all things!
        Johore Road catered to the locals. You could get a quick bang for S$10 back then. Mind some of the ex-Johore Road girls are still active about 2 km away in 31, Rowell Road. Unlike it's more upmarket cousin, Bugis Street, there were no food stalls, just basically a row of shophouses where you wandered around the back alley as it were.
        http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Yes Johore road in Singapore was absolutely fantastic. I discovered Bugis St in the late 1970'swhich was great but walking around I found this area. Many Bugis st ladies came early in the evening. It was a very grotty area like Rowell Road now with really basic rooms. Service was great and cheap and available all day, so daytime fucks and sucks were possible and all were BB because there was no HIV then. In the early evening it was crowded with locals and some beauties on show. I miss that place a hell of a lot but Rowell Road is OK except it is hard to talk to the girls as they are inside and 'caged' off. Geylang Lor 16 can be pretty good and I really liked Changi Village but you need a car. However several years ago you could go for a walk in the bush to have fun with your girl.
          Anyone been to Paris - Bois de Bologne. That's another story.

Comment

Working...
          X