X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Indonesian and Chinese Ladyboys

Here I'll be posting photos of my favorite hot Indonesian and Chinese ladyboys.
    I'll start off with a gorgeous Indonesian babe named Gisel.

EKiQFB9VAAAudgF.jpg
    EKjEjbwVAAAVJLy.jpg
    EMN-82zUYAEEE0c.jpg
    ETei_B8U0AEl--G.jpg
    EMkgMdWU8AUTEH2.jpg
    Last edited by Rattmaster; 04-14-2020, 09:00 AM. Reason: Fixed broken image links

More from Gisel

EKPp6iqVAAEMQ-c.jpg
    EUHv8SHWsAEhs_O.jpg
    EUhD6lkVAAANrt8.jpgENbUw4wVUAAuWwl.jpg
    ER_ovzuWsAAmX18.jpg

Comment

Very nice photos of Gisel - Indonesian lbs have a different look than Thai, Filipina or Chinese lbs. This may be due to the Portuguese/Dutch influence in their past.

It looks like you tried to upload a few more photos that did not work. To help facilitate things you can try to resize the photos to 1024x768 pixels, this will reduce the file size, upload faster and ensure the photos will not be larger than the browser window.

Looking forward to more of your collection!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        Very nice photos of Gisel - Indonesian lbs have a different look than Thai, Filipina or Chinese lbs. This may be due to the Portuguese/Dutch influence in their past.

It looks like you tried to upload a few more photos that did not work. To help facilitate things you can try to resize the photos to 1024x768 pixels, this will reduce the file size, upload faster and ensure the photos will not be larger than the browser window.

Looking forward to more of your collection!
        Alright thank you, I fixed the first post. Hopefully the images stay this time.

Yeah, the Indonesian ladyboys have a unique look, more diverse. While I love the Chinese ladyboys, they often tend to all look the same. I don't know what it is, but they all basically are copies of each other. Not complaining, they are beautiful, and in a crowded China, I'm sure they look plenty unique around common people.

Comment

Here's a lovely Chinese ladyboy named Guan Jin

EPNNqw6XUAAhJzo.jpg
          EQqWdqwUYAUjqwT.jpg
          ES95gI9XQAU37Sw.jpg
          EQycvbrX0AAFtTB.jpg
          EKPAgznXkAELJlJ.jpg

Comment

Guan Jin is very lovely! Are these photos you have taken or from their social media sites? Either way, both Gisel and Guan Jin are beauties, thanks for sharing!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
              Guan Jin is very lovely! Are these photos you have taken or from their social media sites? Either way, both Gisel and Guan Jin are beauties, thanks for sharing!
              These are just from social media sites. I'd love to have taken them myself tho, lol.
              I'd also be very lucky to get my hands of ladyboys of this caliber, these are very high class.

I personally never take photos of the girls I'm with, I always want to. tho. But I'm a bit shy about that.
              I don't know if they'll allow it or if they'll ask extra money, so I just don't bother. Maybe next time.

Comment

Donnah / Indonesia

I think Donnah may have the best tits I've ever seen on a ladyboy. Maybe even on any woman.
                I don't how, but her tits are not only large, but look soft and with a nice amount of sag to them.

EQHoyxCWsAMhFPe.jpg
                EQIDYFSWoAEW4x5.jpg
                EPomx2pU0AA6eV_.jpg
                EPOOPOSVUAAbqFi.jpg
                EQYE5XJUYAA0Oty.jpg

Comment

Her tits are just too perfect

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
                  ERUBhxwU0AAl1Ei.jpg
                  ERXsxOTU8Ago91Q.jpg
                  ET-yc4TU8AE8idG.jpg
                  ESH-2-mUYAAYl8w.jpg
                  ETdsoTcUMAAEWhN.jpg
                  Last edited by Rattmaster; 04-16-2020, 11:04 AM. Reason: Added animated image

Comment

I'd book a trip to China in a heartbeat if this is what was waiting for me

Zhi Ling
                    D6TfBi1V4AAI1sJ.jpg

D_1uHgNU4AAFJup.jpg
                    D-YoFNxUEAEeNFq.jpg
                    ER3ucRjWsAAR6a-.jpg
                    D6bjPIyUIAIEgpX.jpg
                    Zhi Ling gif.gif

Comment

I read the Indonesian cops arrest the ladyboys but not the customers. Are the hotels guest-friendly?

Comment

You need to be careful in Indonesia. We don't have much information, but it seems to depend on which state in Indonesia they are. I had found in Youtube videos dealing with ladyboys detained by police, then exhibited while the police cut their hair. Gay having sex or a unmarried couple were publicly canned. One of the comments says it happens only in Aceh province (Sumatera), but you'd rather be careful and think twice before going there.

Police detained them, made them wear men's clothes and said they would learn to act like "real men".

Comment

Aceh is for the total fanatics, wouldn't set foot in the place. The rest of Indo is pretty relaxed, funnily enough used to live in one of the better old suburbs there with lawyers, and politicians,business men etc. Every night I used to come home there would be lovely TS working the street. Not sure what the game is there now

Comment

As far as I know, the majority come from or live in Jakarta, so it must be ok around there.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
                              You need to be careful in Indonesia. We don't have much information, but it seems to depend on which state in Indonesia they are. I had found in Youtube videos dealing with ladyboys detained by police, then exhibited while the police cut their hair. Gay having sex or a unmarried couple were publicly canned. One of the comments says it happens only in Aceh province (Sumatera), but you'd rather be careful and think twice before going there.
                              Shit, so sad for them .... ​​​​​​​
                              Thanks for sharing, it's also important to keep in mind what's wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X