X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Preop Trans Talk About Big vs. Small Dicks

Here's a Youtube video by Elena Genevine (a US-Vietnamese preop TS) discussing the topic with her preop TS friend Dani.

Elena is a Youtube Influencer and also has an "Only Fans" webpage. Interesting to see the attitude some US ts have vs. Thai TS who we know.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

I've never met any that trans that don't prefer big dicks.
    Many post ops are limited to the size they can take, so they will think differently.

A number of GG girls I have talked to say they don't like huge dicks and most state 8" as their optimum size, which is still large.

I think many Thai ladyboys can settle for average or smaller dicks. However most westerners are larger on average than Thais.

These two love big dicks alot, this is apparent 1 minute in. The rest is just rambling on about big dicks and other TS.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

They are bottom girls.

Comment

Tops like big dicks too. Even being tops many like to suck and even if they don't, they would still choose a large over a small dick. Assuming there is not money influencing the situation. Tops can be bottoms sometimes if they meet a super hot guy they like, or the guy has a monster dick much bigger than theirs.
        Very good looking hung alpha males can fuck almost anything they want.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
          Very good looking hung alpha males can fuck almost anything they want.
          Yes, she talks about that in some of her other videos - will have sex for free if she feels the guy is really attractive and hot.

I think it is interesting that they discuss that most guys just want to use "trannies" for sex. I know that p4p Thai lbs feel that too, but I wonder if the non-p4p Thai lbs feel the same. Also their discussion about the "sobriety guys" being more accepting of ts, but seemingly substitute them for their addiction was quite interesting.

I know this can't be generalized, but it seems that US ts have different attitudes to sex and guys than the Thai lbs that I know.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thai ladyboys are taught to "Take Care" of men by their mothers usually. So I don't think a good Thai woman would ever tell her boyfriend his dick was small.
            Only when there is a fight or a break up will insults like this happen in Thailand.

But when watching and listening ladyboys talk to each other they want big cocks especially on Thai men.
            I think they are exactly the same around the world but they may interact differently in person.

Like i know good old Cindy is mainly a top with farangs but she loves to be a bottom for Alpha Thai men.

Seems in Brazil where many have big dicks, it is the quality of the fuck that seems to matter as much as the size.
            If you can go anywhere and find a big dick that does not mean you will necessarily enjoy it, depending who it is attached to.
            So if you assume most guys here have big dicks you may look at other qualities of the guy first.

As I said on another thread they working girls are far more business like than in Thailand.
            They won't necessarily want to stick with you to do a GFE for money if you are not a good fuck.
            That doesn't mean you have to have a big cock, you just need to be able to please them well.
            At least one seems to have been pleased well by me here.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
            X