Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Adventure

Hey all,

Seeing as I am not as fortunate as some of ya'all to have access to the most beautiful trannies in the world and I am forced to peruse rural Ohio for some erotic adventures I thought I'd share my latest adventure with you dirty perverts!!!!! This was my first encounter with a tranny since my previous one I talked about last Oct with Hot Wendy Williams

I am attaching the write up I gave this sweetheart in the Erotic Review. Now keep in mind this babe was sitting next to me as I wrote this with her huge tits rubbing up against my back and her hand stroking my hard (again) cock. And after I submitted this review We went at it for the third time!!!! . So the part about the greatest sex I ever had may be a little over the top.......but not much

I mean guys this babe literally face fucked til my nose was bleeding from the pounding she was giving me. It was incredible!!!! Anyway here goes the review and some pics of her from Eros.

"We took care of business and then she told me to get naked. I was already rock hard and she laid me down on the bed and put on a condom on her gorgeous cock and started face fucking me!!!! She put some lotion on my cock and told me to stroke it while she fucked my mouth. She then reached back and started to play with me and I exploded!!!!! Way too soon!!!!! Her body, personality and looks were just too much. She apologized and told me to wait a minute. She put me on my knees and told me to get ready while she agian started to face fuck me again!!! Her cock is not real long 6- 6 1/2 but thick and reall really hard!!!!! She fucked my mouth for at least 5 -10 minutes and then shot a big load down my throat!!!! Fucking Awesome!!!! I never had so much pleasure gagging on a cock before!!! I was choking til tears were streaming Then she said I am still horny so get ready to get fucked this time!!!! I was rock hard again and ready for her. We chatted for a while and she went to the bathroom and came out with a sexy black outfit on showing those great tits and fabulous ass!!!! Then she made me her bitch!!! She had me lay down on the bed and sat on my chest while she fucked my mouth again then she sat on my face and had me lick and eat that gorgeous beautiful ass!!!! I am in heaven. Then she said I am going to fuck you like the bitch you are!!! She fucked me mish, doggie then mish again pulled out her cock and came in my mouth again!!!!! Then she stroked me til I came again. This is the greatest sex I ever have had. If Gabby lived in my area I would see her every day even if there wasn't any sex involved. She looks like a movie star and you would be very proud and happy to have her on your arm at a movie at a dinner or anywhere!!!! She is the best without a doubt!!! Great attitude, great body, great looks and a GFE if there ever was one. She is perfection!!!!!"

Attached Files
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Pic # 2

Attached Files

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Pic # 3

Bam/SB feel free to delete the pics once everyone who would like to has seen them.

As an aside here she is very interested in posing anytime and is well worth it. She lives in Denver but travels a great deal

Don't ask what it cost except I could have had about 3 or 4 overnighters but it wasn't as bad as some charge and considering it was a 3 nut job for the both of us it was a lot cheaper then a flight to BKK.

Attached Files

Comment

Very nice indeed smuttley
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hi Smuttley,

I agree she looks fantastic, and the session you describe, even better.

Why can't I meet a LB who performs like that ?

I'd say Daphnie would have to be the closest in terms of taking control, etc.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

You're quite right KK......My experience with Gabby was very similar to my weekend with Daphne..........and their looks are quite similar also, although I think Daphne is better looking, the boobs are about the same though and Gabby has a better ass.......sex with Daphne is still the best I ever had hands down

Appreciate the compliment DD

Comment

smuttleydfs, thanks for sharing your report! While she is not my cup of tea, she is definitely hot! Glad you were able to meet her - I think you have been pretty much lb free (other than Wendy Williams), since you got back from Korea.

You did have a some experiences in Korea while you were there, were you able to take any photos of the Korean lbs or are they camera shy?

Exposure to Harisu and the now defunct group Lady gives the impression that they can be quite beautiful!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Back in the past I detailed a little trip I took with another ATS member thru the "Ladyboy" clubs in Seoul and there were some extremely beautiful posties but not much in the way of what I prefer..... and the prices were way out of line. As far as pics with the restrictive nature of the clubs I'm not sure that would have gone ove well. We were screened at the best place and had to kind of beg our way in since we were Americans and it was very large cover charge to get in

Going to NY in two weeks and Eros has 170+ shemales listed!!!!! and I hope to at least knock out one for a new experience!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X