• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOLLOCKS
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Whats with the Albanian television ?!?!!?

You're drunk ????????

I think anyone thats played the "real game" is not bothered whats happening across the water !!

And I mean rugby - football is a close second !!

Comment

Its  SAT TV from Albania, £300 for 12 months
        Every English Premiership Football games with "English" commentary and other Sport's too like the "Superbowl" yesterday which was also commentated in English.

There was "silence" during the "breaks", they just showed pics from the Stadium so I didn't have to "endure" all the "adverts"  

http://www.digitalb.al/ss/

Comment

Well damn me - I was there in the country last month!! Thats why I was asking!

Yes - they get every Premier league match, plus Spanish and Italian games LIVE - for pennies.

But seems they never get rugby ............. still can't have everything

Comment

Sure beats SKY TV that expect us to fork out £800 per "MONTH" at my pub and "DONT" show "Every" game

Comment

In America pretty much only kids play rugby. But like soccer, the name is different there. Kids refer to the game as "smear the queer". Real men eventually put on a helmet and play football, american style. Many high schools and universities don't even bother with a rugby program and same for soccer. Soccer is a pussy sport and anyone who opts for that is considered gay.
              You kidding right?
              American Football-Ice Hockey....what do you need that much padding for?...the whole
              lot of them just too scared to get a little biddy bruise...puffs
              You can't even play baseball (rounders ,a girls game) with out a big glove...tarts..
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Steady on Nang faa.
                Any more comments like this,and one of those big butch America football players will come round your house and and redesign your wardrobe!
                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 05 2008,02:28)  Sure beats SKY TV that expect us to fork out £800 per "MONTH" at my pub and "DONT" show "Every" game
                  Are you fucking serious Dave.£800 A MONTH.
                  Sky should be paying us to have to listen to that patronising fuckwit Andy Gray!

Comment

What! with Lycra leggings,don't think so!
                    x
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Well,they could at least lend you some shoulder pads!

Comment

Working...
                      X