X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess bar lifting the bar again

As have often been said, the move to the new location was not planned or anticipated until about 5 weeks before it had to happen.

Many people have commented about how they feel in the rush to get the new location open and no doubt due to money being a severe limiting factor. In order to ensure that the bar survived - it was critical to keep trading and not lose any high season revenue. As a result of that effort, the next stage of the bar revamp is commencing as of next week. The biggest change will be the removal of the second pool table. This area on the left hand side of the bar will be replaced with a large sofa area specially made to fit the exact space they have. Apparently this may be happening as early as the middle of next week. Over the coming weeks a new and unique feature will be incorporated into the bar and the lighting is being changed considerably. Once thats completed they are turning attention to the outside area to lift it to the standard of the inside bar and then finally will be looking at the actual bar itself.

I suspect by the middle of March, the bar will look and feel much more like the old Guess bar, but with some further innovations that will become apparent over the next couple of weeks.

As time permits, I will try and keep everyone up to date with whats happening however in my own business (and thats not Guess bar) things are extremely hectic so my opportunity to keep posting updates is not as ideal as it was before.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Sounds great....

Dieter
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Sounds good.

I do tend to think that the present lighting needs some work so I look forward to the result.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Lights UP, music DOWN... and a foot rail would be nice!

Comment

Glad to hear the news, in the posts before raising concerns about the new Guess Bar not much was mentioned about how amazing Jay and the crew were able to move and set up the new bar in 5 weeks time. Just imagine you trying to do that and maintain the old bar until the last day!

I did have a nice talk with Jay on Christmas day and she did say she had plans to improve the bar, one way or another and I am glad to see things are taking action.

She is one sharp lady! I wish her and the Guess Bar continued success and guys to talk with her (diplomatically!) to let her know how you feel about things. I did like the old bar better, and though I don't barfine any of the girls, I do like buying the staff and guests a round once in a while when I visit, and meet with fellow board members. Was nice to bring my "harem" in for the New Year's eve countdown too!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Sounds good to me Mardhi.....thanks for the info and like I said, it was different to what I imagined but no way a disappointment. Its so refreshing to walk into a bar without being pounced on but greeted in a friendly way.
            Regards

Comment

Jacuzzi Bathtub (for two) in the back corner
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

That's good news mardhi because, although I do enjoy being in Guess Bar, the current version is more similar to a saloon bar/games room as opposed to a comfortable lounge bar.

Comment

(Snick @ Feb. 20 2008,03:48) Jacuzzi Bathtub (for two) in the back corner
                  If you had been in there first there is NO WAY I would go in it after.......

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Feb. 20 2008,19:27)
                    (Snick @ Feb. 20 2008,03:48) Jacuzzi Bathtub (for two) in the back corner
                    If you had been in there first there is NO WAY I would go in it after.......

RR.
                    its for two ! we could go in together
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hang on just a cotton picking minute... If they are putting in a jacuzzi where is the footrail gonna go?

Comment

I'll pass on that .......

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Should all be ready for My first visit,cant waite !
                          See you for a beer Marhdi
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

..   I tend to be one of those that will be where there are sexy LB's despite the surroundings and rubbish music. I did like the new bar but any improvements will definately keep me there longer, good luck and may the success continue  
                            An extra couch for being taken advantage of and resistance weakend sounds good to me...

Comment

Will All this involve the Girls wearing Hard Hats?
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X