Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She still is very hot...I saw her this evening...

Apparently, very apparently, she now works in KC3...

So all you Pear lovers can now just take the Patpong Express to visit this still very beautiful girl...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Really.... I was under the impression she stopped working because she had found her "love of her life".....

I do know about her operation, she told me couple days after she did it.

Oh, well.....

PP

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 13 2008,03:50) Apparently, very apparently, she now works in KC3...
        I got the impression when talking to her that she doesn´t want this info posted...
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Really truly...I won't speculate why she is working at KC3...Good or bad she was indeed working there...Other BM's were with me and can confirm the siting...In fact she came over and said hello...So she is back on the market...at least most of her is...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 13 2008,18:39) So she is back on the market...at least most of her is...
            good one!

Well, i go that impression, maybe i´m wrong. She looks great, i agree.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Wow all this vegetarian talk and I am a meat lover.

Comment

Working...
              X