• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have alook here, most enjoyable night.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=12089

HUGH

Comment

Respect Hugh - you said you would be back 'next April'... that still happening?

Comment

(Grinder @ Apr. 05 2008,23:30)   Respect Hugh - you said you would be back 'next April'... that still happening?
        Certainly is Grinder.  Arrive in Bangers for 1 night on 9 April, then to Phuket for 13 nights and back to Bangers for 1 more.  However I have to be very careful this trip.  I'm travelling with some non converts who could really drop me in it when we're back in the UK.  Not intentionally of course, but things may get said down the pub when alcohol takes over, you know what I mean. For me, what goes on tour stays there, but when there are other folks involved, I'm gonna have to tread carefully. Just going to play it by ear, may slip away for a bit, who knows  

HUGH

Comment

Fanta looks great as usual. I've always been a big fan of her. She was extremely cute in those two pics. By the way, Do you guys have any personal contact on her (e-mail and mobile phone number)? I'm planning to meet her in bangkok and have a one-on-one wild sex with her.

Thanks for your help.
          David99

Comment

Wow, you lucky bastard
            I wish I could be there now
            Amazing babes!

Comment

why not try this -

pick one you really like.

then have her pick one every night for 2 weeks and go short time and hold auditions.

then pick 4 of that group and take them, and the 'team leader', on a flight to koh samui.

rent a villa with a pool and a SUV for 5 days and have the time of your life.  

Comment

way to do it in style
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jul. 13 2008,18:29) way to do it in style  
                  this was a great time for everyone.

if you want details on where and how just let me know. the villa people were great, no bs, no snide comments. the were happy to have the business. the villa also comes with a maid/cook, but we told them no thanks, just give us a sh*t load of towels (which they did) and we took care for ourselves and had absolute privacy.

the house and the pool are totally hidden from the neighbors despite the other properties being in close proximity.

my main squeeze and i had a private room, and the other girls shacked up 2 to a room despite there being a 3rd bedroom.

4 of the girls lolly-gagging around the pool in the afternoon

and, 4 of them skinny swimming at night. this became a nightly affair that led to all sorts of fun and games.

note the flotation gear they all brought along ...

when i am near death, and going over the times of my life, this 5 day holiday will keep playing over, and over, and over again.

Comment

Love your style. Only thing I see as a negative is 5 LB's living together for 5 days is there is bound to be some drama. But hey that's their problem. If two are fighting they can fuck off and that still leaves you with 3.

If one can't get hard because she's had too much fun there are 4 others. I can see no real downside.

So I have to ask, how the hell did you find 5 LB's who are into screwing each other. Usually they don't mind paring up with their "sister" but to find 5 who will do lesbian is quite an achievement. I notice your protecting their identity which is cool but are they BKK or Pattaya girls. All from the one bar or freelancers? You don't have to give names but a pointer in the right direction would be appreciated.

Bkkldby I salute you and your contribution to this forum. It's been a long time since I read something on this board so cool.

thanks to Big Mick as well for pointing me here.

Beer Baron

Comment

Had a threesome with Joy and May this week...

2 LBs are too much for me to handle.

Comment

(geezer @ Jul. 14 2008,10:29)

Love your style. Only thing I see as a negative is 5 LB's living together for 5 days is there is bound to be some drama. But hey that's their problem. If two are fighting they can fuck off and that still leaves you with 3.

If one can't get hard because she's had too much fun there are 4 others. I can see no real downside.

So I have to ask, how the hell did you find 5 LB's who are into screwing each other. Usually they don't mind paring up with their "sister" but to find 5 who will do lesbian is quite an achievement. I notice your protecting their identity which is cool but are they BKK or Pattaya girls. All from the one bar or freelancers? You don't have to give names but a pointer in the right direction would be appreciated.

Bkkldby I salute you and your contribution to this forum. It's been a long time since I read something on this board so cool.

thanks to Big Mick as well for pointing me here.

i am sorry if you think i inferred that they were all doing the horizontal bop together, they were not. everyone in the same room at times, but not as you fantasize it. IT WAS ALL ABOUT ME. just kidding ........

all cascade girls, some have moved on, one is a post-op now and works at king corner.

if you go here: https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....;st=100 and read post #113, you will see how i get a group that is all friendly and willing to spend the time together, ones that i like and no jealousy or cat fights. during the entire 5 days there was not one incident at all. i think a lot of that is the fact that none of them drink or take drugs.

they all saw it as a paid holiday (most had never flown before, it was like taking the kids off to summer camp). i was not hammering away at any one individual the whole time, so it was a real respite for them. and i tend to be a fairly laid back guy, who wouldn't be with all that fluff around the house.

the vetting process i mention in post #113 has a lot to do with it. also, like gambling, if you cannot afford to lose, don't play. so i set aside a budget, and i told myself whatever happens happens.

the girl who was the team leader was in cascade the other night, first time back in months. she said that she cannot think of anyone else she has known for as long as she has known me. these things take on a life of their own. water the garden, tend to the lilies and you will have a bountiful harvest, season upon season.

oh yeah, BTW, it was my birthday that week and on that day they snuck out to the store, got me a cake. then at bedtime they all wrapped themselves in silk and knelt at the foot of the bed and told me to make a wish ... and who says they do not have heart or imagination. all you have to do is plant the seed. my wish came true almost instantly by the way. must be that silk-angel magic you hear so much about.            

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Guess it's up to me now to find five LB's who will do the Lesbian.
                          Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ Jul. 15 2008,11:28)

Thanks for sharing. Guess it's up to me now to find five LB's who will do the Lesbian.
                            did you see this?

i am sorry if you think i inferred that they were all doing the horizontal bop together, they were not. everyone in the same room at times, but not as you fantasize it. IT WAS ALL ABOUT ME. just kidding ........
                            or am i misinterpreting your post. you know they were not all doing it together, or you want to find 5 who will?

please clarify, i am getting old and foggy as you can see.

Comment

for those who want to check out the villa in Samui for a possible stay, here it is with some links.

the master bedroom is in the upper deck, far left corner, spectacular view. besides the 3 bedrooms/baths in the house itself, there is another out-building with a maid's apartment that is not too bad itself, and it would be fine to stay in if you had that many people with you.

i was the only one paying of course, but if a group went and you split it 2 or 3 ways, the price would be very reasonable.

these 2 links to the villa are just so you can see pictures of it (try not to book through these agents, go to the contact address below for the management company, it should be cheaper):

http://www.come2samui.de/html/oleander_villa_1.html

http://www.samui-villas.com/Oleander-Villa.html

this is who i booked it directly through, the management company, not the agents whose links are above. it is called Santi Thani. they also arranged the car and all the rest. [b]this is the page for contacting them:

http://www.coconut-land-house.com/en....B]

i am in the hotel business and i asked them for a professional/industry courtesy discount so i got the place for about 200 USD a day which is way below the listed cost. further, we flew down very early in the morning, and on the last day we took the last flight out of Samui. that gave us 1 full day at the villa for 'free'. be sure to tell them you want late check out.

also, as i said earlier, we told the maid/cook not to stick around, you may want her too. we went to the store bought exactly what we wanted, and cooked it all ourselves. it was fun, and the kitchen is not too bad.

i was there 2 years ago in May, i think the rates have to have increased from what i see on these websites.

good luck!!!

Comment

(bkkldby @ Jul. 15 2008,06:06) or am i misinterpreting your post. you know they were not all doing it together, or you want to find 5 who will?

please clarify, i am getting old and foggy as you can see.
                                Yeah I saw it and I understand how it all went down. Was infering if I was going to create my own fanatasy I'd have the LB's all do each other as well. Still taking 5 away a time is pretty cool. My hat's off to you.

Just guessing in Cascades now I know Fanta, Nadia and Beer don't mind a bit of LB on LB action. Problem is Nadia isn't the most Fem girl in the world and I like em pretty as well. But then I'm digressing again.
                                Beer Baron

Comment

Working...
                                X