Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivian? Any reports?

ive chatted to her and she seems cool..
    but has anyone actually b-fined her yet?

she's so thin and small i fear she doesnt have a cock!

Talk to her almost every night in GuessBar. Very nice person, perfect english. She´s half thai half middle eastern.
    Never barfined her, but my friend did, and he was happy.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Who is Vivian? I have lost touch with who is who on the new staff - and Jay is no help - I say, so who's that and she says "Ummmmm - new staff" , No whats her name I say and she replies something along lines off "buggered if I can keep up with it all" and she is the boss (who has assigned hiring staff to Gong). The upside of such a strategy however is her pool game has gotten much better over last few weeks.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

Yes Jay's game is much better, I accused her of taking lessons from Jenny. I will need to bring my cue more often, I am playing Jenny to a draw most nights.

Vivian is the one with long blonde-ish hair, very thin. I saw some pictures of her on another site, I would guess they were a year or two old, and she looked nicely hung, no noodle from those pics.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

This is Vivian, to the left. (Don´t you love the quality of iphone camera.)

Gong hire the staff??? Oh dear......
          Attached Files
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Mar. 24 2008,15:48) Gong hire the staff??? Oh dear......
            Should make Stogie happy

Comment

(Snick @ Mar. 24 2008,15:23) Yes Jay's game is much better, I accused her of taking lessons from Jenny. I will need to bring my cue more often, I am playing Jenny to a draw most nights.
              And i am the GuessBar champion!

Lets have a competition, btw. 10 k to the winner.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Don't listen to him...he's just trying to regain a small portion of the money he has already lost to Jenny...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I believe a certain Italian gentleman would be able to give you a report on what you are interested in, not sure when he is back from the fallang cesspool though...

He did seem happy enough when he brought her to Guess last week if that helps?

On the personality front, I'd have to agree with Liiik above, she always seems very personable and has great English..

Glenn

Comment

(sev7en @ Mar. 24 2008,15:57)
                    (Snick @ Mar. 24 2008,15:23) Yes Jay's game is much better, I accused her of taking lessons from Jenny. I will need to bring my cue more often, I am playing Jenny to a draw most nights.
                    And i am the GuessBar champion!

Lets have a competition, btw. 10 k to the winner.
                    I played Jenny six games over the last week,
                    its been win-lose, lose-win, lose-win ( or similar )

At the end we were even and neither the richer.

Comment

(Snick @ Mar. 24 2008,06:52) Gong hire the staff......
                      Should make Stogie happy
                      I thought Gong was making Stogie happy already.....

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Sev7en, I was in Guess bar with you & Jenny,in fact I think we were the only 2 guys in there,OK it was early,Me thinks it was 3 wins to 2 in Jennys favour LOL.
                        As for Vivian, very nice girl & easy to talk to,got Me in a right load of shite with Fern one night LOL
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

When I chatted with her, she seemed pleasant enough.

There was some other new girl trying to get in on the action too (rubbing my cock in spite of the fact that Vivian and I were totally eye-locked and ignoring her).

When I bought Vivian a drink, but didn't buy the other girl a drink, the other girl got all pouting and spent the rest of the night giving me puppy-face/dagger-eyes.

I usually take that as a bad sign. I mean, if they're going to get all pouty over a lady-drink, imagine what they'll be like if you actually barfine them? ugh.

Didn't catch that girl's name, but she was cute. Probably not worth the hassle though.

Vivian, on the other hand, seemed very nice. Good attitude, didn't mob me, and when I said "No" to a barfine, she didn't make a big deal out of it. I like girls like that. Let's me know that if I do ever bf her, she'll be a nice, easy-going, no-hassle good time.

Comment

Leave my sister alone lads
                            AKA Squirly

Comment

Doug the other girl sounds like Top,she was doing that to me every night I was in Guess Bar.But then again Jenny & Fern had a right old slagging match on My last Night, seems it's almost like loosing face if I guy you have been with goes with or for another girl !
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                              X