X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess bar t-shirts

All the girls were issued with new t-shirts for Songkran - and Jay ordered just 70 of them in XL size. if you want one, and its limited to the 70 they have produced, they are priced at 399 baht and available in the bar.

There is one very special version which is being signed and kissed by every member of staff. More will be coming soon as to what is going to happen to that extremely exclusive shirt.

Once these 70 are gone, thats it - no more will be made in this style - apparently the one after that will be the 2009 model.

The girls own shirts will become standard attire on Tuesday's in the bar so I am informed by Pancake, who has worn hers for the last 2 nights which seems to be a contradiction but then again I have learnt somethings are better left alone.
    Attached Files

Bargain - but I'm sure they'll all be snapped up by the time I get back in May

Comment

I've found it very difficult to find all cotton, farang sized T-shirts with the message in Thai instead of English.

Comment

(mardhi @ Apr. 20 2008,18:40) Jay ordered just 70 of them in XL size.
        Maybe she had an over inflated idea of the size of her customer base!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Well they wont fit me ,so I'm glad I aint there, it's a fecker being a little irish farang, Me Da always said it was due to the famine

Seamus
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

XL in Thailand means M in Farang land.

I doubt the 'big' ones will fit me but I'll let you know tomorrow!

Comment

If they dont fit you, grab Me one & I'll swop ya for a Asda goody bag !LOL

Cheers

Seamus

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 20 2008,23:15) XL in Thailand means M in Farang land.

I doubt the 'big' ones will fit me but I'll let you know tomorrow!
                I know what you mean Stogie - I picked up a bunch of T-shirts in MBK (all XL) and now I can't wear them as they are so small they make me look like a Lebanese bodybuilder. Habibi.

Comment

Is it just Me or does "Top" look extra sexy in that team shot & I know what she's like, "get it together Seamus" "ya loosing it boy" !

Comment

the XL i saw (but thats not saying they are all the same ) was big - certainly seemed big enough for me, infact too big.

Comment

(seamus @ Apr. 21 2008,03:25) Is it just Me or does "Top" look extra sexy in that team shot & I know what she's like, "get it together Seamus" "ya loosing it boy" !
                      Wait till she comes up in the new generation thread

Comment

Well Mardhi too big for this wee fella, matters little, Stogie knows he's gonna get an Asda goody bag anyhow ! LOL
                        How will it go down with Jay if we nick one off of our bar fined girl ?

Seamus

Comment

(seamus @ Apr. 20 2008,19:29) Stogie knows he's gonna get an Asda goody bag anyhow !
                          Do you get a free hippo with it?  

How will it go down with Jay if we nick one off of our bar fined girl ?
                          I can see the headlines now;-     Police baffled by theft of t-shirts from katoeys!    

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Yea, fuck that, 12 months in a Thai jail for a "T" shirt that dont fit ! LOL

Comment

Hi all......

Will be in Bkk for a long weekend at the start of May,and will no doubt stroll down to Guess (have previously visited the venue when located at Sukhumvit Plaza a year ago).

Wasn't feeling great on last trip (too many beers),and so left Guess without company.Will be different this time.

Anyway,in the picture above,who are #1 and #8 (when viewing left-to-right)??

Last visit I was quoted 4000bht for fee...maybe because I was mao mao....methinx going rate is probably half of that?

Comment

Working...
                              X