X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new generation of Guess Bar gals!

Jay was telling me the other night about the new generation as she called them - I thought it was more like the ones who could not afford to barfine themselves for Songkran but as always, I am diplomatic. so here are some shots of the new generation stars in Guess bar.

Some names will be shown where I know them.

So here are Vivian and Ae. Two of my personal favourites.
    Attached Files

Joy is back and very horny so she told me tonight (maybe she is just a horny devil)
    Attached Files

Comment

I think this is Nicky but she kept changing outfits all night so I might have gotten that wrong.
      Attached Files

Comment

Ohm (hairdresser in another life), still helping the newer staff get their act together
        Attached Files

Comment

Ice being as cool as a cucumber
          Attached Files

Comment

more to come later but tired now - sorry

Cheers
            mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Apr. 20 2008,22:57) Joy is back and very horny so she told me tonight (maybe she is just a horny devil)
              So what is it I would find attractive about such a fine individual? Answers on a postcard to "Sex On Legs Competition"....

Comment

Joy gets better with age.I see her most nights on My way out for dinner, she was always at a street stall with Beer getting food, both of them always looked sexy, but don't know why, something didnt work for Me.With Beer I think it was size, dont know why I didnt bar fine Joy, lovely girl as well !

Seamus
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I agree about Joy. She is such a sweetheart. Same goes for Ohm, too.

Comment

Ohm, know the name gonna have to go look for the face !

Comment

(mardhi @ Apr. 21 2008,03:57) Joy is back and very horny so she told me tonight (maybe she is just a horny devil)
                      Damn.The only downside of my recent trip was the fact Joy wasn't their any of the nights myself and Mr.Slim visited Guess Bar. She was the only girl i had on my 'to do'list,but as usual,these lists very rarely come to fruition.  
                      A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Yep got the face, know who ya mean now, didnt realy get to talk to her.
                        Always next time

Comment

Jenny & Fern where at the top of My list & I did them both, well thats a lie cause I couldnt get it up for Jenny LOL. But I did Fern Twice, but the rest of the list went out the window !
                          Me thinks Joy should go on the next list ! Great pair of bangers .

Comment

(mardhi @ Apr. 20 2008,19:01) Ohm (hairdresser in another life), still helping the newer staff get their act together
                            Ohm..... She has always come across as a little sweetie in the bar.... Very much a fish out of water.

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

My first experience of the new Guess bar (only been ther 2 times) was to BF Jenny and Joy together, go dancing  till the wee hours, drink some more and then have a LT all together. Jenny is insatiable and great fun while Joy is more layed back but just as horny. Such good memories.

I have a soft spot for Ohm as she looks so cute, but have only ever shared a smile... that needs to change on the next visit, given half a chance

Comment

Working...
                              X