X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls of the Golden Dome

Can we see more of the girls from the Golden Dome on the site?

(Phil G @ Apr. 26 2008,22:23) Can we see more of the girls from the Golden Dome on the site?
    ?

Comment

Comment

Where is the Golden Dome located ?

Comment

Ratchada 18
          The audience is almost all chinese tourists on a package tour
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I went there back in August '07 with my friend to meet up with Lisa after the show and I was the only Farang in the whole audiance. Not a bad show, better I think than Mambo but certainly not up to the standards set by Tiffany or Alcazar in Pattaya. The LB'S at the Golden Dome are very attractive and a friendly bunch. I ended up taking Lisa and two of the other stars to dinner that night and a great time it turned out to be. I think that if a Farang goes to the later show and stays around outside after to chat up the LB'S he has a very good shot of having a companion for later. These LB'S know that the Tour Groups are not going to be looking for action so they are very open to a Farang who ventures there and seeks out their favors. Worth the time and effort in my opinion.

Comment

I took Foto's    of 6 Ladyboy's from Golden Dome , unfortunately seems unlikely i will take any more  

Also at least 3 ladyboy's feature after they had finished at Golden Dome , and 1 featured before she went to Golden Dome , so thats makes 10 in all , probably more but 10 i know of .

Comment

Hey Monkeyman, is your mother tongue german?

Comment

He could't be something to do have with a German....when you know what he prefer to drink you never will ask this...
                  Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Golden Dome as per Snick's post - 252/5 Soi 18, Ratchadapisek Road, phone number for show time inquires: 02692 - 8202.

There was a report by Graham about his experiences with Kay a showgirl from Golden Dome: here is the link (warning she is a postop) Graham's Collection 2, Kay

I was there last July and will post a few photos from the show - sorry I don't know the names of the performers as I took my companion of choice for the show.
                    Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Golden Dome photos taken in 2006
                      Attached Files

Comment

Outside after the show
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X