Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naughty places to see in Bangkok

Hi

I can't wait to get to bkk, but I'll have to wait until the plane takes off in 2 months...

Anyway, I did some research in "adult entertainment" and came up with a list of places to see.

Below is the list - in what order of "hotness" would you go to these places? are there any cool places I forgot?

BTW, my orientation is "kinda straight", but I prefer LB anyway.

NEP / Obsessions, Cascade

Guess Bar

Star of Light (I want a blowjob on the sofa while having a beer and discussing there with a forum buddy - now that is luxury, both meanings)

King's Castle 3

Lolita's

Eden Club

You have the first 2 lines in order , no need to go past that , anyway once you go to Guess and Nana you will forget the rest
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I definitely don't want to miss out on the public blowjob!
      Why should I?

And what about the famous Nana Car Park?

meh - same same every day is a bit boring, don't you think, lah?
      (sorry, was in Sing not long ago, could't resist)
      they speak funny there - google for "no pork in rk house" and you'll find a cool video (audio only)

Comment

(manarak @ May 01 2008,23:01) I definitely don't want to miss out on the public blowjob!
        Why should I?

And what about the famous Nana Car Park?
        Indeed , you couldn't miss that .

The Nana car park is an area the girls gather outside Nana after the bars close to pick up customers , so if you are around Nana after 1 am you are gonna be in the middle of that
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Are you going as a tourist with your camera just to take photos or are you looking for sex?

If it was my first visit, I would go to Guess, Cascades, Obsessions...

Nana Car Park is only a short-term attraction after the NEP bars close...and only if you didn't find a girl earlier in the evening or if your are going after seconds or thirds...or if you are just curious...Walk around the corner by Coffee World to the open air bars and enjoy the company of the freelancers until 4 or 5 am...

Whatever your choices...enjoy...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

BTW, my orientation is "kinda straight"
            Yeah... we are all as straight as goal posts!

Comment

kahuna, well I guess I'm one of those infamous "sex tourists" those puritanists keep complaining about...

and I will and

Comment

dont tell this guy to rule out the eden club.............any guys chance to be a complete perv!.........a guys gota try this one,not for everyone but,ive hotel on this soi many a time.............its got plenty of bars there,some cool ones to, and all very relaxed,unlike nana + cowboy,where else in the world could you literally walk a few paces outa your hotel and straight into a bar where the chicks dance knickerless on top of tables with mirrors on,hehe,was in there in feb,and one chick had real cute pussy shaved to,just had to give it a finger inspection,and pop some baht in her stocking tops on my way out................into eden next door.
                robbo

Comment

soz, no LB action there tho.
                  robbo

Comment

You're right on that point...but there is a great Thai restaurant across from the Eden Club...The World Restaurant...so there is occasionally a ladyboy on Soi 7/1 when I take one along with me to eat...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

yes your spot on about food,i stayed at the world inn on my first ever trip,bitava dive but hey ,it was priced accordingly,and its a fun soi.used to be a young LB/femboy serving in subway there,not there anymore.but anyway its not a bad soi to visit as u say,as right on the sukhumvit early mornin street bars and many LB freelancers if that takes anyones fancy,ive spent many a mornin .............till 3,4 ,5am havin a beer n chattin to people,even picked up the hottest chick i ever had in BBK on sukhumvit early one morn just sittin havin a beer watchin the circus.......... many go there after their bars have closed to eat/drink,mayby pickup,
                      robbo

Comment

anyway, KAHUNA i apologise to you for one of my post .
                        robbo

Comment

Working...
                        X