Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations Required - BKK this month!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations Required - BKK this month!

I am in BKK this month and looking for my 1st Ladyboy 'all the way' experience - I have been to KC3 and Obsessions on previous trips and loved it - bought plenty of drinks and felt a few cocks - had 1 BJ (nervous as) but would like to step further - reco's for best GF type would be appreciated - pics a real help and where to find of course - cheers Pete
    p

Hi Pete...

You'll find everything you need here...

I'll move this thread to a more appropriate forum later.

Good luck with your hunt and let us know how you get on.

Stogie

Comment

Hi - thanks Stogie
      This is an amazing site and I haven't got through too much yet - but really enjoying it - this is the first post I have ever made on the web so hoping to take care of two firsts in the one month ! oh - noticed I did a typo on the heading - can that be fixed - cheers Pete
      p

Comment

Typo fixed...

(Call the boys back, Adolf... he's said sorry!)

That was close. We normally send the lads round to your house with stones if we spot typos!

For a GFE with a sexy ladyboy who has class, sex appeal and a big willy...

Check out Neung or Cindy or Nancy or ...

Hmmm... there are loads.

You better tell us what kind of girl you like forst...

Comment

Thanks for that Stogie - thought I was going to have to enter into some typo protection programme to keep my anatomy in workable order - have you got links to those girls ? Hopefully I can work my way into what look is really me by viewing a few - I think that a big cock does appeal tho - is that a normal 1st time syndrome - Cheers Pete
          p

Comment

If you haven't yet joined the main ATS website you should do so; it's a small investment compared with what you are about to spend, and you may spot THE one girl of your dreams in there. With 900 different models how could you not?
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

It's been said a hundreds (if not thousands) of times before, and now I think it's my turn......
              Don't commit yourself to anything you like the look of on the internet. Wait till you get there, have a good look around, if you're lucky accompanied by some other board members, and just see who you click with.

At the end of the day it's the personality and not the size of a girls package that counts. Although you can always try one of the more generously endowed girls for the experience.

Any recommendations posted here are so subjective, but for my money Vivian from Guess Bar gives a very good GFE.

Remember to let us know how it works out for you.

Comment

I would also add that, in fact, you DONT want the big package on your first go...not if you plan on letting her have a go at you too...then you want a girl that can get hard, but a medium sized package might be more appropriate...and a bit more comfortable...also, be sure to use LOTS of lube...other than that, just open your eyes and have fun!!!  HT1  

Comment

Hi Pete,
                  Welcome to the forum. I would also recomend waiting until you arrive and see what takes your fancy. You may look through the girls here on the site and find someone that knocks your socks off. Then when you arrive the chemistry just is not there.
                  My first time was with Kwang from Obsessions. Very nice girl and good GFE.
                  Let us know how you get on. And have fun.

Cheers
                  B69.

Comment

hi stogie. this is my first post, but have been a ladyboy lover for nearly two years.had my first taste in guess bar in january with nancy and fah both lovely girls. then it was off to patts, ladyboy heaven.will be back early september if any bms fancy meeting up for drinks and hunting. cheers danwin250.

Comment

Working...
                    X