X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get to Patpong?

can one some one please tell me the best way to get to kc bar in patpong from nana will be back in in july cant wait already counting hours thanks ps any one fancy a few
    i long to live in los  

get a meter taxi & make sure the driver puts the meter on when you get in.Not me being clever, just had good teachers when i was out in March
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

These days in around Nana you might struggle to get a cab to use the meter - fule costs have nearly tripled in 4 years but meter rates remain unchanged. Personally I tend to accept 100b as going rate for a run from nana to Patpong unless you want to change taxis 8 times trying to find one guy willing to use the meter. 100b is US$3 so not exactly a rip off. Be sure to ask him to go to Patpong Suriwong, not Silom and getting to KC3 is easier - odds are he will drop you by the police box and you walk down the little road next to said police box and take the right turn after about 100m - KC3 is basically directly ahead and very slightly to the left behind the market stalls.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

Fuck it - get a tuktuk!!!! Magic when you're 'refreshed'.

Comment

Or if you want to be sensible, get taxi (agree with mardhi on 100 baht) or take the Sky Train, which is a piece of piss and cheap.

Comment

Damn tuk tuk reminds me of the time doing that exact journey with Monkeyman when the heavens opened and we got totally soaked to the skin somewhere down Wirless road. Of course, KC3 was full on air con and we sat shivering in the bar with just some girls to try and get us warm

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

Sounds tragic fellah! A stewardess I knew working for Emirates was smashed up in one and ended up having to take a year off work - still, wahay!!!!

Comment

BTS fastest way to get there and cheapest about 30batt..short walk maybe 5 minutes from station to kc3

Comment

Add 30 minutes to buy 100 DVDs....

Comment

Can anyone tell me how to get to Sesame Street
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Add 30 minutes to buy 100 DVDs....
                      30 minutes? last time i was there had to wait an hour and a half for the fella to burn them...
                      best place to buy dvds in my opinion outside of vietnam...great selection of arthouse plus all the blockbusters.

Comment

Oooooooh get you with your arthouse. Fuck that, I'm off to watch 'Carry On Behind'...

Comment

....nice one Paul

dear Julie,
                          last week i found your boob tube in the back seat of my cortina.

Comment

Getting there is easy...Finding a taxi to take you back to Nana for 100 bht is the hard part...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Good map Kahuna, however, guys, the blue arrow on that map is pointing where the gay bars are located - very few lbs there unless there is a cabaret show in those bars.

You are after Patpong 1, where KC3 and KC (for us postop lovers! ) are located.

To get a meter taxi back to Nana, go up to Silom Road. Do not take a taxi in the lineup - these guys will ask for a flat rate of 100 Baht. Try to flag down a taxi from the road and they should give you the meter rate. Sometimes you need to cross the road and get flag a taxi down over there, if things are slow on the side nearest Patpong 1.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X