X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jays Birthday 24th June

Jay reminded me her birthday was coming up as she was looking at the online Louis Vuitton catalogue

As a gentleman, I said "OK I better put something on the forum then" and neatly side swerved the other point about Louis Vuitton. Quickly keeping the subject on new track, I asked what she was planning to do on her birthday - i.e some party in Guess bar etc. She thought for a moment and said "Maybe we do fashion show. A Louis Vuitton fashion show

so a date for everyone's diary - Tuesday 24th June and if the party is anywhere as much fun as last years, it will be a blast.

Cheers
    Mardhi

PS - dont mention about Louis Vuitton bags - her friend has got one now (Thanks Diablo) and so she has it in her sights......

Now THAT gives me an incentive to delay the trip until June...

Comment

A ladyboy fashion show... Mmmmmm.....

Comment

LOL
        its my birthday on the 24th of june as well, 24/06/70 the big 38
        and hoping to make it back to LOS for 2 weeks, i say hoping as my last trip got cancelled 3 days before lift off, and id paid for my flight!!
        But this time fingers crossed should be a goer
        so looks like it will be a triple celebration Jay & Jane if she is about? and myself

Comment

38 doesn't hurt Jaime.. wait til you get to 78 like me!

Comment

(jaime24 @ May 14 2008,19:43) LOL   its my birthday on the 24th of june as well, 24/06/70 the big 38
            What a brown-noser you are jaime24, pretending to have the same birthday  

When are you arriving in LOS?  Team up maybe? ... for another night when the girls ask me if you're my son  
            TT

Comment

Haha grinder fair point, though if i look half as good at 78 as you do in your avator i'll be a happy man
              (mr coogan what a man )

Comment

Haha its funny because neither Jane or myself could belive we had the same birthday, and ended up having to both get out our id's to prove it,
                And it would be a pleasure as always to team up for the odd green tea or two
                looking at the 14th june as a arrival date, and its all ways fun to be mistaken as your handsom son i must get it from my adopted dad MR TT

Comment

You say all the right things. Incidentally, this post does contain offensive language, I'm afraid. There are innumerate bastards, 24 fucks, but there's only one cunt. Oh fuck, that's another cunt. (apologies to Steve Coogan!)

Comment

my birthday in 11 june
                    no somebody tell me give something for me

but is ok i give my boobs for me in this mounth operation on day nom.2 in june
                    and then in 11 june i will ware bikini and stand in front of pane of glass and say
                    "happy birthday vivian"
                    (i'm crazy hahaha)

Comment

You think I forget you......

Dieter

P.S.: We talk here about Jays birthday....
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

i would love to attend jays party, as it really is my birthday on 24 june but i cannot be at guess until early september .

Comment

i think we have fun and big party sure !!
                          p.s we are gemine

Comment

Well for those of us born on the 24th june it also Midsummers day
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer

and of course being Cancerians we are very sensitive souls, which you will see on display at the Guess bar on that night

Comment

And we like a good party

Esp with lots of Stunning girls doing a Louis Vuitton fashion show
                              Sorry Mardhi but i think its a great idea of Jays

Comment

Working...
                              X