X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about how the bf works at guess

Hope you guys can help me out with my dumb question. I understand the ST LT - sounds like LT is about 2500 or so. How does hte bar fine work - do you pay that as well as paying the girl? Sorry for such a newbie question.

You pay the bar a barfine to take the girl out of the bar.
    Then you separately make a 'deal' with the girl.
    If you go to a short time room, you have to pay for that also.

In pattaya, some places combine the 3. i.e. you pay one price for the barfine, the girl and the room.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks Snick - so what do the bar fines run to?

Comment

600 is normal in Bangkok, 500 at KC3

Pattaya varies from 200 to 1000 (but if u pay the 1000 u r nuts)

on holiday nights (Christmas, New Year, Songkron,...) some bars may raise the rate to 1000....mostly to prevent the staff from barfining themselves for a night off.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

emillion, have a look at this thread if you haven't already done so: The Rookie Thread!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Isn't it 500 for Guess Bar?

The bar fine is added to your chits the same way as if you are buying a drink.

The girl will remove her number, get changed and strut past her envious chums in a rare moment of pride when the seal of financial approval by a farang means she won't have to dance another step all night except for that wriggle on the end of your knob.

I don't know anywhere in Pattaya that charges 1,000 baht! And those places certainly do NOT know me!

Good luck!

Comment

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

apparently there is  anew rule in bangkok.....

if you spend over 1000bt on drinks at any bar you will get a free bar fine.......

and apparently also the Max you need to pay now in Bkk is 2000bt because all the Pattaya girls are happy with 1500bt....

just a little whisper i heard....

hoep its true....

Comment

Offer them half that, tip 'em 50% of the difference and everyones happy

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

yep stogie Guess bar is 500 Baht, I wasn't in there much at all, so I could be wrong LOL
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I can confirm the bar fine in Guess is 500 - same as KC3.

The ladyboy bars in Nana all charge 600 and I think the gg bars charge the same.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

One more confirmation from a once frequent but no need to now Guess Bar barfiner...500 baht...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 21 2008,22:14) Isn't it 500 for Guess Bar?  

The bar fine is added to your chits the same way as if you are buying a drink.

The girl will remove her number, get changed and strut past her envious chums in a rare moment of pride when the seal of financial approval by a farang means she won't have to dance another step all night except for that wriggle on the end of your knob.

I don't know anywhere in Pattaya that charges 1,000 baht! And those places certainly do NOT know me!  

Good luck!
                          wasnt Kittenclub asking for that in the start...seems to my memmery tells me something about it...

actually missed a visit to there last month...forgot every thing about it...
                          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
                          X