X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In BKK May 25-June 25

Hello - I'll be in town for a month, looking for some ladyboys that would be available during the daytime. Please message me if you can help!

Thanks!

Search the forum.

Comment

Ain't you the same guy who asked for the lovely young Top's contact information on the Guess Forum?

I don't know if anyone gave it to you...I doubt it...

You now have a grand total two posts both of which ask for contact information...

There are an BM's here who considered your questions to be highly objectionable and just plain impolite...

Now there are some BM's who might give you contact information for a specific girl if you asked nicely...but my guess is most would ignore your request or flame you for asking...

My suggestion is, since your question has been asked and answered in many ways and many times on this forum, that you try and search for the information...There are two search functions...both buttons are on the upper right hand corner of the page...The new dedicated Google search works quite well...The other requires a little tinkering..

You might also tell everyone just why it is that your can't meet a girl in the evening like most other BM's do...Are you traveling with your mother or your wife or your sister or your boss...or are you a vampire...

We don't know anything about you, except that your are lazy and impolite and disrespectful to long-time posters...and those just happen to be the BM's with the information you want...

Have a nice day...That's what the supermarket clerk I have never seen before in my life always says to me and then he or she mispronounces my name...

Have a nice day Jam..
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Who needs Stogie when we have Kahuna?
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Sometimes when SB is preoccupied with his administrative duties or on the road or otherwise distracted someone has to fill in for him...I'm just a self-appointed resident asshole...But I do like the job cause the hours are good and I never have to lift anything heavy...

I thought I was fairly polite actually...SB likely would have just called him a lazy wanker and told him to fuck off...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

re you traveling with your mother...

Well said, Kahuna...

There are one or two people who arrive here without even readin anything and it's our job to smite them!

I agree with Kahuna - this is lazy posting. This forum has the answers to everything (almost) and a little bit of effort rewards those that really want to know.

Comment

Working...
            X