X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all. I'm arriving in BKK

next weekend. For the first time. Where would you recommend my first bar visit should be? And why???

Hello Suzanne,

Go to the Guess bar - why? - easy! It's more laid back and more friendly.

I guess from your name that you are a T-girl - you will find the girls in Guess Bar will welcome you as one of their own.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Thx for your reply. I'm looking for a lb bar where the ladys are endowed(still)

Comment

hey..i recommend Casanovas in nana

Comment

(suzzane @ May 31 2008,08:29) Thx for your reply. I'm looking for a lb bar where the ladys are endowed(still)
          By endowed I take it you mean that they have cocks...

All the girls at Guess Bar and at the four dedicated ladyboy bars at Nana - Obsessions, Cascades, Casanova and Temptations - have cocks...

BTW...you can say shit cock fuck cunt here...we don't care..
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

what time is Guess bar open? is it open in the day time?
            reflections

Comment

opens about 4pm, but God knows who would want to go out on da piss at 4pm LOL
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

hi reflections and suzanne, the best time to go to guess bar is around 6pm and just sit outside and watch all the girls heading in for work by 9pm you will easily have made your mind up which girl you will bar-fine and take for short-time upstairs.
                i love t-girls

Comment

(kahuna @ May 31 2008,13:05) BTW...you can say shit cock fuck cunt here...we don't care..

I agree - speaking as someone in a similar psotition recently (of the non-Sister variety!) Guess is by far the best for a laid back atmosphere with nice people. And I saw other TS get a great reception there from the employees. Probably a perfect first place to go, and you'd get lots of advice there on where to go next  

Comment

Oh pants. Just saw the date on the first message

Hope you had a good time!

Comment

Working...
                    X