X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jimslim @ Jun. 02 2008,20:49)
    (seamus @ Jun. 03 2008,03:47) Not for Me to say Mr slim.If he wanted the whole board to know he would tell us LOL
    Correct of course sir , you are a jolly good sort and a true gentleman , were you educated at Eton or the other place  

I wish I were educated at Eton, I wouldnt have fecking failed that exam last night LOL
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

If you were educated at Eton you wouldn't be taking a Plumbers exam in Portsmouth now would you?

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Monkey @ Jun. 04 2008,19:06) If you were educated at Eton you wouldn't be taking a Plumbers exam in Portsmouth now would you?

Thanx Monkey, now I know Why I didnt understand the questions, it was a fecking plumbing exam & I was supposed to be doing Electrical design  

Seamus

Comment

Water, electricity, whatever lol

They're more or less the same anyway, both will flow through the path with the least resistance

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Monkey @ Jun. 04 2008,18:18) Water, electricity, whatever....
            I trust you don't do DIY?

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

It's all the same principle.

Look at your house, look at the plumbing and central heating then look at your ring mains...

Same same but different.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(seamus @ Jun. 05 2008,02:49) I wish I were educated at Eton, I wouldnt have fecking failed that exam last night LOL
                You failed?
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Wont get results for a few months, but when you dont finish a exam paper, chances of passing are slim

Seamus

Comment

(Monkey @ Jun. 04 2008,19:29) It's all the same principle.

Look at your house, look at the plumbing and central heating then look at your ring mains...

Same same but different.

I dont do domestic LOL

Comment

Maybe you should  

ok, that's enough from me now. I had a couple of bites...

Seriously though mate, you never can tell.

Unless you needed 100% you might have enough to scrape through.

Oh yeah, to keep this on topic (?)

Jane may or may not be available depending on who you believe.

I'd just go with those who say she isn't working.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

No great shakes Monkey, If I dont get it this time, I will next
                        It was normally a year course & We tried to do it in 11 weeks, so I didnt put enough work in really, spent more time on here LOL

Seamus

Comment

I stopped in at Guess Bar tonite....which was dead, just like last night when I popped in.....I saw Jane there, but she was just chatting with the girls around the pool table....she didn't talk to me, as I was chatting with Ohm...

One thing I noticed about Jane....ummm....those hips are starting to look scary...more curves and contours than a rollercoaster (but not in a good/sexy way).....guess the silicone is starting to settle.....

Comment

Those hips are magic I love them
                            Attached Files
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                            X