X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• largest active in BKK

I was wondering which LB has the largest cock in BKK? Is Mint still available? What is the latest on the legend Nancy? I get he chance to go there occasionally and want to try it out.
    I have read lots of the posts on this site and it is wonderful. I was also wondering where some of your avitars come from? Are they available LB?

Thank you
    Jas

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

if you scroll the avatars list when making up your profile you will find hundreds

or, you could re-size your own and send it up with your profile....but it has to be REALLY small

Large cock girls are available all over BKK and Pattaya ..... not sure if Mint is available, and Nancy still is down under with her sponsor as far as I know, but girls like Fanta and May from Obsessions seem to be picking up the slack.

regardless, you are in the right place, people here will steer you in the proper direction!
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Dont forget Nadia from Cascades ,, and Nancy is in Thailand i saw her in BKK less that 2 weeks ago .

Comment

Yay, another sizequeen !!

Nancy- Kohn kehn and Pattaya, she hasn´t been down under for years, jd. So this one you can´t protect.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I had Nadia, or rather she had me. She took my virginity. It took a while but she finally got it in. She is very nice. But I am in love with Nancy. Mint would be nice to try and i will look up the other two. Thanks.

Comment

(sev7en @ Jun. 05 2008,03:47) Nancy- Kohn kehn and Pattaya, she hasn´t been down under for years, jd. So this one you can´t protect.
              pretty funny

why would I want to protect her? I hardly know her. and not sure how many "years" it's been since she was down under, she first posed here in 2006 and was gone for at least all of 2007, maybe months back in LOS but years??

man, when you get on something you just can't let it go.

if someone has Nancy's number, post it for the guy!
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

[email protected]

087 144 1093

This is the last info I had on Nancy with the huge cock
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                X