Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to Guess Bar for the first time for a while (around 11.pm) last night. I was totally underwhelmed!! The girls looked bored rigid. Most were lying around or half asleep. I was not impressed either at the quality on offer. And I don`t get this ` you must pick one girl for drink` shit. I asked the girl I chose for a game of pool......the girls who were playing pool were reluctant to leave the table...I thought `who is the customer here?`. The girl who I talked to said she hated the place and it showed in her general demeanour. I`ll not be back until the place gets a good shake up and some of the dead wood is cleared out. I had one drink and shot off the Cascades which was wonderful (but that`s another story for another thread!).

Comment

• Some management development needed somewhere, I think

Comment

• Did a busload of new VIPs just pull up or something?

Welcome guys.
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Sep. 20 2010,01:55) Did a busload of new VIPs just pull up or something?

Welcome guys.
          We have had a lot of new members sign up recently and I think the added protection and privacy has made it easier for many of them to post.

(At least I hope this is the case!)
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Shame Jenny isn't still there as she "introduced" me to the term being "versatile" * *, *as Im sure she has many others *

Every time I hear this tune it kinda reminds me of her *

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• LOL... Sometimes we forget that the Punters at Guess are just as bored as the girls..

Maybe that's why I like the place
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
              X