X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jays birthday pictures

Well the hangover is slowly going away, so we better post some pics of the night.

First up is the birthday girl herself
    Attached Files

Everyone was wearing their own interpretation of leopard skins and I can only assume from the comments overheard, that the patrons of the bar gave them a resounding thumbs up
    Attached Files

Comment

The bar had been turned into a tropical jungle to suit the theme of the evening.
      Attached Files

Comment

(mardhi @ Jun. 25 2008,20:00) Everyone was wearing their own interpretation of leopard skins and I can only assume from the comments overheard, that the patrons of the bar gave them a resounding thumbs up  
        They all look absolutely purr....fect to me !

Thanks for the great photos.

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Top was as annoying as ever but even she could not manage to upset the party atmosphere.
          Attached Files

Comment

Tequilla slammers were the order of the day for the girls and we just watched them get more and more legless.
            Attached Files

Comment

The whole theme came about as jay had been shopping buying these incredibly expensive boots made by Christian Louboutin. Then she realised she needed an occasion to go with them and voila - the theme of this years birthday.
              Attached Files

Comment

Absolute stunners....thanks for sharing these...countdown to arrival in LOS Sunday 10th of August...cant wait.
                Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

Some great snaps there mardhi ole chap, nice to see you captured my two favourites. However, I was lead to believe that Guess employed 30-40 ladyboys these days Presumably they were barfined before your camera turned up or perhaps a bit shy

Comment

Maybe someone kept better count than me last night but I would have thought there were 30 staff around last night. Quite a few were not even photographed by me at least as I had more important things to do like - for example Fern is not in my pics and nor is Jane - both of whom were there, just not in any of my shots. Vivian was not there as one notable exception but I think almost everyone else was incl Eats who does not even work in the bar anymore

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

I didn't count either...my fingers were busy elsewhere,  but there were many other leopard attired ladies slinking around...
                      Especially some of the newer faces (and tits and asses) seem to be missing in Mardhi's shots...

There were other cameras flashing as well, so perhaps some other BM captured some of the missing quarry...

A great and memorable evening at Guess Bar...Thank you Jay...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I see Joy (post #3) managed to find something that nearly fitted!

A belated Happy Birthday to Jay and Jane.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

(mardhi @ Jun. 25 2008,14:54) Maybe someone kept better count than me last night but I would have thought there were 30 staff around last night.    Quite a few were not even photographed by me at least as I had more important things to do like      - for example Fern is not in my pics and nor is Jane - both of whom were there, just not in any of my shots.      Vivian was not there as one notable exception but I think almost everyone else was incl Eats who does not even work in the bar anymore  

Cheers
                          Mardhi
                          Ok...Thought it must have been something like that

Presumably it was Jane's party as well ?
                          Two cakes or one

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jun. 25 2008,22:23) I see Joy (post #3) managed to find something that nearly fitted!    
                            Yep...And she was actually spotted by my little lady friend at about 4:30 in the afternoon walking down Soi 4 dressed just like that...

But what a babe...a very sexy babe...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Great set of pics... A good night out to as I managed to catch up with some long lost friends and also meet some new faces...

Comment

Working...
                              X