Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok, Pattaya or Bucket?

Hello there you lucky lot

My life has previously gone the way of the Bitch, this I now find needs re-adressing and new direction. I've previously been the guy sat at the other table with his wife occasionally sneaking glances at the Lucky Bar Steward and the most desirable creature sat next to him.

I've gone past the dumps on my rocky road and now I'm got the itch that badly requires scratching. Now I've weighed up between Pattaya, BKK and Phuket (I've done Phuket and Samui with she who shall be ignored) and I'm wondering about the Chaing Mai scene or anywhere else, Hua Hin? I would appreciate you're thoughts on these areas, weighing up preferences etc.

After my personal turmoil subsided and I felt up to it I had a break in Thailand to get me feet back in the LoS and to walk the beach, hooked up with an older Thai GF who I met on the net and had an extremely good week.

However, this itch is still there and I'm back on August 26th for a damn good attempt to break my duck. It would put me off if I ended up with a waste of space for my virginal debut though I've been often enough (hopefully!) to spot a wrong un, and I know it's up to me at the end of the day!

I would appreciate any words of wisdom on my case and am humbled in your prescence.
    My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

My vote is Pattaya mate!

Welcome aboard!

to New members section before Stogie tells you to fuck off.

Comment

My vote Bangkok, Pssst don't listen to the fellas they are all pervs
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jul. 14 2008,18:19) Pssst don't listen to the fellas they are all pervs
        x
        sweetie!

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jul. 14 2008,21:19) .......don't listen to the fellas they are all pervs
          Guilty as charged!

Welcome to the forum Petesie.

The options work out as;-

Bangkok - lots of girls, higher prices and more business like - but a good chance of finding one you really like.

Pattaya - good number of girls, lower prices and a good chance of a girlfriend experience - but equally they could be harder to loose!

Phuket - reasonable number of girls but the pickups are mostly in public places, variable prices, a reasonable chance of a GFE.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Things are cooking already, thanks folks!

I guess anywhere can be what you make it and I've always been polite , friendly and generous and respectful in the few times I've managed to steal a bit of time with the LB's, though out of respect for my partner never would have gone further, floodgates are now open and I'm pouring in, just need a wee lifebelt!
            Attached Files
            My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

I like Bangkok and loads of action concentrated in a small area - Nana

don't listen to that Stogie Bear man if he tries to convince you to go to Phuket.
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

but that's Stogie's new job : public relations officer for Bucket.

He's come a long way in just a few short days, has our SB ...
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I'm with Road Runner...

Bangkok if you got the money...
                  Pattaya if you got the stamina...
                  Phuket if you got the patience...

Have a great trip... and roll on August, eh?

Comment

Bangkok concentrated - Nana and Guess bar - always Nana car park and Sukumvit after hours.
                    Pattaya more distributed - more individual venues
                    Phuket - Stogie is your man..

I hear that Chiang Mai and Hua Hin are quieter.

I vote for Pattaya.
                    Soi 13/1 Stringfellows/La Bamba - Gogo and a Lounge bar
                    Walking st - JSB, Linda's, Limouquai (well it is there), and of course EZY bar in Soi BJ
                    Soi 6 Pooks Bar - also one in Soi Bukhouw, SoWhat Bar.
                    Soi 8 Kings 11 bar
                    Soi Diana - New Orn Bar

Then out to Jomtien. Sally's in Soi 5 and Soi Whitehouse
                    Naklua - VIP Complex

Add in Hema Cabaret and Malibu show near Soi 9/10

Then Alcazar and Tiffany shows

I enjoy the travelling between the 100% LB venues as many bars have a LB or two lurking amongst their staff.

I would split my time, if on vacation, between BKK and Pattaya

Comment

Pattaya is a filthy shithole. Call that a beach? Bangkok is Bangkok. That leaves Bhuket. Go there, at least there are beaches.

Comment

Disagree

There are fabulous beaches just a few Kms south of Pattaya town but most guys are so wrapped up in Pattaya night life they never get up in time to take the trip to Ban Amphur, Ban Saray - up to them.

Jomtien is better than Pattaya BUT go further south and the beaches are great.

Take the blinkers off..............

Comment

Hi Petesie.

Given that you're aiming to 'break your duck', I'd say it has to be Pattaya.

Tons and tons of talent, and there's just (well, almost) as much emphasis on having a giggle and joking around as there is on doing the business (as long as you're prepared to buy a few drinks, needless to say!) Plus lots of different venues, yet they're all just a walk or a baht bus away.

BKK has amazing talent and lots of superstars from the websites, so you can realise your fantasies, for sure. But there's no doubt, it is more businesslike. And Pattaya has its superstars too.

Phuket is a nice place for a holiday but, given your prime objective, it's a lot, lot smaller, has a lot less choices, the girls can be clingy and there's much more chance of bumping into one of them while you're out with a rival.

Don't know how long you're staying, but my idea would be to do the bulk of it in Pattaya, with a bit of time at the beginning or the end of your trip in BKK.

I'll be there too in late August and early September, mostly in Pattaya (see opinion above!) Give me a PM if you'd like to meet up for a drink and a tour.

Most of all, as a newbie, remember to smile and be cheery as you walk into a place. Lonely hunter farang guys with desperate looks on their faces make Thai girls nervous and wary - no matter how hansum they are!

Comment

Working...
                          X