X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Bar is 2 years old

The second birthday party of the Guess Bar is happening on Friday 21st November.    
    Advance warning for everyone who wants to plan on attending.  

The initial ideas from Jay are that it will feature 3 teams of girls covering:-

Slutty, Sexy and Secretary.    

All the staff will be split into these teams and themed accordingly.  Presumably that means a fair sprinkling of leather and thigh boots, sexy revealing dresses and lots of high heels and stockings from the secretaries.

As the night progresses they will be seeking votes based on their own skills of cunning, seductive ability and probably bribery  

Each 'team' will be able to demonstrate why they should win - so expect co-ordinated events following their own speciality.   The teams have three months to prepare for this so expect some well co-ordinated ideas, dance routines etc.        

The team with the most votes will be winning big prizes from the bar.  

Sounds like another unique party at the Guess Bar.
    The Guess Bar is HERE!

I never give in to bribery........ though if someone paid me lots of money I would!

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

This is going to be the highlight party of the year.

I can't wait to go to this one.

Comment

Does anybody know what theme Jay will herself be wearing ? And I have no idea before anyone suggests I do. Sounds like good party though if previous events are anything to go by. Now I wonder what team Jenny will be in and what odds young pentire is going to be offering on a Jenny team win based on her past form of never losing any event with a competitive streak.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

For the "ultimate" LB experiance, take one each from the three "looks." Keep the costumes on and head back to your Hotel, stop along the way, pick up a bottle or two of Scotch and Tequila, some mixers, a few snacks and your're off to the races. Let the real party begin in your room.

Comment

Scotch, FUCKING SCOTCH, a user name like you have ,the least you could have said was Whiskey, without the "E", shame on you PM, I am disapointed.

Seamus
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxia culpa. I stand justifibly chastised. Thank you Seamus for pointing out the stupidy of my choice of booze. Bushmills it is, unless you can find Paddys. By the way Seamus, who is playing in the All-Ireland Hurling final this year. If it's Kilkenny I will try to make it as it's been way too long since I last saw a final at Croak Park.

Comment

LOL just playing Pouges, Semis a week sunday & Killkenny are playing My Boys from Cork, so sorry in advance
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

what about Middleton Very rare or Bushmills 16 y/old?

real whiskey
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

If you haven't tried the Bushmill's 10year old single malt, you really should. It's the only single malt Bushmill's distributes and unfortunately one of the few Irish single malts that is reasonably available out there. In my view it's absolutely the best thing ever sold under the Bushmill's brand. Far more interesting than any of their blended whiskeys regardless of the age on the label.

Comment

While this topic is drifting seriously off topic - has anyone seen Jamiesons Irish Whisky in BKK?

I know I should have looked myself but did not think of it until now.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 30 2008,05:06) what about Middleton Very rare or Bushmills 16 y/old?

real whiskey
                        Tried a middleton a few years back and lovely,although not a rare it was great!
                        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

A pox on you and your sheep Seamus. Kilkenny will ALWAYS come out on top when Cork is the opponent. Here's my prediction for the score, Kilkenny 3-10, Cork 0-6. For the rest of Forum members who don't have a clue what we are talking about, let me apologize but you ain't Irish and could not understand our ways.

Comment

Wouldn't you know it...in Bangkok the 1st week of Nov and then down to Pattaya. Might have to hail a cab for this one - or just celebrate early !
                            You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
                            I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

I'm in Pattaya from the 11th for a few days, hope we can meet up for a few
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X