Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A "Guess-Bar" girl for 2 nights & a day?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "Guess-Bar" girl for 2 nights & a day?

After a year I will be back in BKK from Aug. 6-8, and after having followed this forum for a long time I have decided to give Guess a serious try.

Who of the board members might be at Guess on the eve of the 6th?

I'm considering bf-ing a girl for 2 consecutive nights (6 + 7) and spend the day with her - good idea/bad idea?

Who speaks decent English, is nice to be with, up for steamy action and would make me fall in love without me really doing it of course? ;-) Personally I would have my eyes set on Fern or Nam, but Nam might be too tall - I'm 176 or 5.9 without shoes ;-) Any other recommendations will be highly appreciated. I basically am looking for a good GFE for those 2 days.

Will be staying at the Royal Ivory just down the road. After that from the 8th on in Pattaya at the PBR for a few days, then on to Chiang Mai ...

If the first night goes well then asking her to stay the next day and evening is a good idea.

But telling a girl upfront that you've never met before that you'll keep her for two days is not a good idea IMHO. You may just want to get rid of her.

Comment

PD, I agree and appreciate yr comment. I wanted to see whether anyone has done that b4 - most probably - and who they might suggest for that - but of course different strokes 4 diff folks

I also should add that I like them as girl-like as possible, no attitude, good manners, kind - oh MG I'm down to one/none now? ;-)

Comment

There are 30+ ladies working at Guess Bar - plenty of choice! PD is giving you good advice, as chemistry is not always the same for each customer who sees a particular lady.

Just go in and enjoy yourself!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Well, I assume that most of you look at this as oldtime Guess customers, but last year, if I had not been with Ozzie, I might have left pretty soon - it can get quite intimidating in some way. One guy came in and got literally pinned to the sofa by a few girls until he made his choice. The other one next to me at the bar also left rather soon. I know Snick, Ozzie and Monkeyman were there talking and left alone, but a new punter in the bowl is looked upon as easy prey.

It is not as many might believe that one walks in there, has a drink or a few and chats to a couple of girls - they want to seal the deal, rather ST than LT I had the feeling. But then it might have been a slow night or it is my perspective.

I wonder whether other Guess-newbies felt the same. Or is there a secret word to be left to choose and take one's time? :-)

Comment

(Chinaman @ Aug. 04 2008,14:29) Or is there a secret word to be left to choose and take one's time?
            Jump in .. rip your shirt open and shout KOWABUNGA, they will then leave you alone for exactly 15 minutes. After that one by one will come and introduce herself and you can make your pick.

It's just a bar mate, walk in .. kick back, have a drink, talk with the girls, by some a drink, play some pool, if you then fancy someone ask her to join you.

Don't make it over-complicated, make NO plans, play it by ear .. and you will have a good time

-T

Comment

Todd, easy 4 u to say :-) So, I might shout KOWABUNGA every 14 mins to keep the predators on distance!

Comment

The girls can tell the fresh bait by the look of fear in their eyes.....      

Just walk in like you own the place  -   up to the bar, sit down and ask for a drink.
                Yes the girls will approach you but you don't get mobbed   -   unless you're Japanese and under 25!      

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

I am sitting in an Airport Lounge today in the USA today €“ thanks to a delayed flight, so you can get the benefit of my having nothing to do, except to answer your question in the greatest possible detail.

We will assume that it is not pouring with rain.

Walk confidently towards The Guess Bar

If there are girls on the external deck, make eye contact, smile and say good evening, but keep walking.
                  Go through the door.

Turn right, walk towards the bar.

Smile and say good evening to each girl you might pass.

Grab the first available stool at the bar, and, in the (unlikely) event all bar-stools are full, stand at the bar.

The Barman's name is Gong (usually not there Thursdays).

Say hello and order your drink.

If a girl comes up to you, look her directly in the eyes and hold up one of your palms (the one not holding a glass), palm out, and with a smile slowly say "I am very warm from the heat, please allow me 10 minutes to get my breath back".

Repeat that phrase as often as is necessary - you can even ask Gong to tell the girls to give you 10 minutes solitude to get cool. €“ Offer Gong a drink; it goes on your tab.

Look around, stay on the bar stool until you have made a choice of who you think you would like.

Look the girl in the eye, (even if she is playing pool, they are looking for punters) beckon her over, if there is no bar-stool free, get up, give her your bar-stool and stand beside her.

Offer her a drink

Toast her health

Exchange names

Chit-chat about where she is from to discover her level of English.

Try and multi-task by both talking to the girl and looking around the room for a potential second choice.

Do not mention how long you are staying or for how long you want a girl.

If, after a brief chat, you feel that she is not for you, tell her you think she is truly beautiful but you need someone who speaks better English.

You can ask her about your second choice, if you have spotted one or you can nod in the direction of other girls and ask the girl that you are with to introduce you to someone else.

The girl you have been talking with will bring over the girl of your choice.

Now buy both girls a drink, and shake (or if you are European, you can kiss) the hand of the first girl and tell her it was a pleasure meeting her - She smile and will slip away. There will be no rancour.

Now turn your attention to discovering if the 2nd girl meets your requirements.

You can keep this up, girl after girl, until you are ready to bar-fine someone.

Never leave the bar for a couch, unless you want a  grope or fondle, but do not intend to leave with a girl.

If you talk to a girl for more than 30 minutes and don't barfine her, then give her a couple of hundred baht as a "thank you" for her time.

At some point in the conversation, if you think the girl to whom you are talking might be €œThe One€, you can raise matters of a sexual nature. (Examples: Can you get hard? Can you cum? Do you top? Are you into whips and chains? €“ Ask whatever you need to know).

Do not be embarrassed €“ 99.99% of these girls have heard everything before.

Most LBs were giving blow-jobs to classmates at 12 years old €“ (According to my eldest grandchild, GGs in High Schools in the USA and the UK are doing that today too).

When you have found the LB you fancy, pay the bar-fine, tip Gong, and take her out, initially on the understanding it is for "Short time".

If you want to "waste time", you can ask your companion if she is hungry and, if you must, then buy her a meal within the vicinity of the Guess Bar.

If she thinks she is with you ony for "Short Time", she won't want to eat, she just wants to get on with it and get back to the bar try to get another punter - but you will have shown that you are a considerate gentleman.

Take her to your room and play your games and if you feel that there is chemistry, ask her to stay the night - If you haven't fed her, you should ask if she is hungry again. A meal gives you time to "Recover".

If there is no chemistry, pay her and either let her go, or go back to The Guess Bar together, but if you are going in, then tell her that as wonderful as you think she is, you are new to this, and you need to sample another brand of fruit that night.

Personally, I would not stay at Guess to find my next choice, but I would go into Nana to find my next companion and go into, say, Obsessions, and talk to the MaMasan (whom you should sit with and buy a drink) about the type of girl that you want and then go through the same routine as outlined before.

I am certain that by the end of evenng you will have found that which you are looking for to stay with you for the time you require.

This approach will work in Pattaya or wherever else you go in Thailand €“ except in the small Go-Go Bars in Pattaya (like Stringfellows) where the places are too dark and too noisy for the conversation you need in order to achieve your objective.

The above routine might not work for everyone; but for me it was successful many years ago in GG Bars and it has worked for me for many years in LB bars.

Be relaxed; be yourself; be polite; be respectful; tip; keep sober; and always keep eye contact.

Remember, it matters not whether you look like Cary Grant or Bella Lugosi or Brad Pitt or Danny De Vito, the LBs objective is to snare a punter and your objective is to snare the LB you most desire from the selection which is available.

Good luck and have fun!

Comment

Sorry about yr delayed flight thegame925, but thanks a million for that elaborate step-by-step guide to winning a Guess girl's heart for the night or beyond :-)

What has ever puzzled me, why would a girl opt for LT which runs about 2K to 2.5K if she can get 1.5 for ST and then go for another one - just because I'm such a nice guy? :-) I usually negotiated LT right away but then I haven't been doing my hunting not so much in bars ...

Well, thanks again and hope you are already in the air or back on the ground once you read this.

BTW, I read yr story on Josie with great interest and was quite delighted by the outcome, etc.

CM

Comment

(Chinaman @ Aug. 05 2008,03:02) What has ever puzzled me, why would a girl opt for LT which runs about 2K to 2.5K if she can get 1.5 for ST and then go for another one - just because I'm such a nice guy? :-) I usually negotiated LT right away but then I haven't been doing my hunting not so much in bars ...
                      Because they understand well the nature of the game , some nights they are busy , other times not , if you want to go long time most will agree rather than loose  a potential customer and maybe spend the rest of the evening without one .

Most girls will want to get a short time early in the evening , they have then made some money , got a barfine and then also have the option to return to the bar to work or go to do what they want the rest of the night .

Most go with whatever option you suggest , unless of course they have a Thai boyfriend to meet later , but that one is largely an urban myth  
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Hello TheGame925 & Jimslim,

A very well written explanation.

Maybe we should lean on Stogie to pin this or cut and paste it into the New Members section.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Take it 'day by day'... or date by date.

Some excellent pointers as usual from the guys.

I'd personally take Ohm if I was gonna spend that much time with one gal!

Comment

(Chinaman @ Aug. 04 2008,12:02) What has ever puzzled me, why would a girl opt for LT which runs about 2K to 2.5K if she can get 1.5 for ST and then go for another one -
                            In some big bars like Obsessions and Cascades there might be 30 girls dancing and two customers in the joint. So most girls are not doing two shortimes a day. See the thread about girls not making their monthly quota.

So some girls try to give an excellent GFE so as to turn a long time into multiple nights. That's the type of girl you're looking for Chinaman!

Comment

From an economics perspective most girls will try to talk you out of a long time not long after she has talked herself into your bed.

Also - these girls are human also and get bored a lot quicker than you do.

Two days nonstop with the likes of us could feel like a one week jail term to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X